BPL Community Profile

Damien Tougas (dtougas) - BPL Staff

My Locale Gaspé Peninsula
About Me Damien Tougas has not added a biography yet.
CityCascapedia-St-Jules
StateQC
CountryCanada
My Website URLhttp://www.outsideways.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Damien Tougas

Showing 101 - 110 of 294 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: LaSportiva
Whoops, you guys are correct, that is the Skylite, not the Crosslite.

In Editor's Roundtable » Minimalist Footwear for Fall/Spring Backpacking
August 15, 4:22am

Re: no soft stars?
I basically struck Soft Star off the list because of the all-leather upper. I am not a huge fan of a leather upper for multi-day trips.

August 15, 4:15am

Re: Goretex Socks?
Hartley F, I am using the Rocky Gore-Tex socks. One of these days I would like to try the ones from Gore to see if they are any different/better.

August 15, 4:12am

Sorry
Whoa, sorry everyone for my long delay in getting involved in this conversation! This article published while I was on vacation and somehow I missed it in my RSS! Wish I could have been involved a ...

August 15, 4:11am

Inspirational
This is inspirational. I have a dream of doing a thru-hike with my whole family one day...

In Editor's Roundtable » We're Going to Disneyland!
July 15, 5:55pm

Great article
Lots of good tips here. I love taking my kids backpacking. One thing I have found with my kids is that having a certain element of "danger" can actually be a good thing. Not danger from m...

In Editor's Roundtable » Enjoying Backpacking with Kids: Part 1
July 15, 5:48pm

Bugs and Lightweight Bivys
How do you deal with getting into your bivy an not have a swarm of bugs follow you in? This past weekend I went on a backpacking trip to an area that was infested with noseeums. I tried getting ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Bugs and Lightweight Bivys
June 20, 4:19pm

Kejimkujik Day Hiking Trip Report
Well, for those of you who are interested, we just posted a trip report on some day hikes we did in Kejimkujik National Park: http://www.adventureinprogress.com/kejimkujik-second-time-around Thi...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Nova Scotia
June 12, 7:11pm

Re: Stove
No, I no longer have this, I managed to sell it locally. Sorry about that!

In Gear Swap » Four Dog Stove Bushcooker Lt III
June 08, 6:18pm

Re: Kejimkujik National Park, Nova Scotia
Yes, that one is on my list to. I have been to the Kejimkujik adjunct (the one on the coast) but not the one on the interior yet.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Nova Scotia
May 26, 7:59am

All Reader Reviews by Damien Tougas

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Four Dog Stove Bushcooker LT III
Disclosure: Four Dog Stove sent me this stove to test after reading about my frustrations with another wood stove. In return I agreed to post my impressions about the stove (good or bad) on this forum...

In Stoves - Other
July 12, 7:45pm