BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 101 - 110 of 345 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...35

Forum » Thread

Montbell titanium cooker #1
Anybody with experience with this one? How's it compare with an Evernew 0.9L ultralight pot?

In GEAR » Montbell titanium cooker #1
January 12, 12:23am

Re: Re: new pot
Hi Bob, Thanks for your input. How much does the 700ml Imusa weight?

In GEAR » new pot
January 08, 6:57pm

new pot
I'm looking to get a "universal" pot. I would be doing the cooking IN the pot vs freezer bag. I would use it for anything from Mountain House to ramen to home recipes. It would be ...

In GEAR » new pot
January 08, 6:42pm

A frame in snow
This may be a silly question but do tarps set up as an A frame fare well in a snow?

In GEAR » A frame in snow
December 30, 5:58pm

MLD bug bivy and serenity users?
For those with experience with the MLD shelters, what are the pros and cons of the different zipper configurations? Just conceptually, it appears that the midline zipper is easier to enter/exit vs...

In GEAR » MLD bug bivy and serenity users?
December 29, 2:28pm

Crossing pole
Why did you run the crossing pole inside?

In GEAR » My TT Moment mods
December 23, 12:18am

Re: Another healthcare worker
Regretfully I can't join the group of engineers/accountants. I can't even have an association through family members. I spend most of my time praticing orthopedic surgery.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What do you do for a living?
December 16, 11:21pm

Researching solo shelters
I'm looking for a solo shelter with side entry. So far I've found the Moment, Lunar Solo, Skyscape, One, Gatewood Cape, Hexamid. Any other good ones I've missed? Thanks.

In GEAR » Researching solo shelters
December 11, 3:54pm

Re: Re: stuff sacks
I'm not a bivy guy. Who makes good stuff sacks then?

In GEAR » stuff sacks
November 19, 1:51pm

stuff sacks
I'm looking to get two stuffsacks for my Golite quilt and insulation layers that can protect them from water mostly in the form of rain or the accidental plunge into a stream. I would prefer w...

In GEAR » stuff sacks
November 19, 12:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.