BPL Community Profile

d k (dkramalc) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale d k hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me d k has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by d k

Showing 101 - 110 of 750 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...75

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: FS: GG Nimbus Ozone and Vapor Ki packs, Vivobarefoot shoes
Hmmm, not on my original order form they weren't :) Maybe the Synth Hiker was last year's name? Or Zappos got it wrong... Thanks for the info. But what's in a name? The shoe by an...

In Gear Swap » FS: GG Nimbus Ozone and Vapor Ki packs, Vivobarefoot shoes, cookbooks
November 24, 12:22pm

Re: FS: GG Nimbus Ozone and Vapor Ki packs, Vivobarefoot shoes
Cookbooks sold, packs and shoes still available.

In Gear Swap » FS: GG Nimbus Ozone and Vapor Ki packs, Vivobarefoot shoes, cookbooks
November 24, 12:05pm

FS: GG Nimbus Latitude and Vapor Ki packs, Vivobarefoot shoes
All prices include shipping to CONUS 1) Granite Gear Nimbus Latitude pack, used on a couple of trips. Men's small hipbelt. Has hydration pocket and port for tubing, also includes attachabl...

November 23, 1:46pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: SMD packs
Thanks, Stephen, I guess they changed their mind on the Starlite (or did I misunderstand at the time?). Too bad, as that seems like such a popular pack. It will be interesting to see what the new...

In GEAR » SMD packs
November 22, 3:40pm

Re: Re: SMD packs
SMD just sold all the old stock of packs at 40% off. What I heard from someone in the Mountain Shop in Portland early last month was that they'd still be making at least the Starlite, but it w...

In GEAR » SMD packs
November 22, 3:30pm

Re: FS: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive
Rondo alla Turca magnet? cutting board?

In Gear Swap » FS: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive
November 21, 5:23pm

Re: Noob tarp question
I had a similar question and here is the thread with lots of helpful responses: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/xdpy/forum_thread/47912/index.html?skip_to_post=407664#40...

In GEAR » Noob tarp question
November 20, 11:45am

Re: Duplex 1st impressions
How high are the tops of the zipper doors from the ground?

In GEAR » To ZPacks Duplex Owners
November 18, 11:30pm

Re: Hygiene
Agreed on the idea of "some" bacteria on hands vs. " lots" in food, what I'm not sure about is why a strain like S. aureus that can colonize your gut normally (i.e. "...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Giardia Outbreak
November 17, 1:15am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hygiene
:) no need for apology, Jerry! Good reasons for hand-washing: 1) Poop is yucky! 2) to prevent introducing enteric bacteria to your hands where it could get into cuts on the skin, scratchi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Giardia Outbreak
November 16, 3:12pm

All Reader Reviews by d k

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Pacific Outdoor Equipment Peak Elite AC petite
I liked this mat a lot; the only thing I've liked as much that I've tried is my old Thermarest Deluxe LE which I think is 26 oz, almost 3x the weight of this pad (10.5 oz on my scale). The fa...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
May 20, 3:46pm

Pacific Outdoor Products Insul Mat Max-Thermo
I got this on a Steep and Cheap sale, and so far have only used it twice sleeping on the floor at my parents' house, since my old bedroom has long since been converted to a sewing room for my mom....

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
December 26, 4:34pm