Ted E (denver_whitest185) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale CO
About Me Engineer and Trailgroove Magazine Contributor
www.Trailgroove.com
CityDenver
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://mtnnut.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ted E

Showing 101 - 110 of 739 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...74

Forum » Thread

its funny you say that
originally i had planned this as a southbound hike, however we did not get our permits through the lottery like i hoped, so we are going to be doing it as a northbound hike out of a different trail...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Palisade 14ers from the JMT
March 06, 2:03am

WTB: XL integral designs hotsocks
I am looking for a set of XL integral designs hotsocks, or a comparable set of synthetic fill booties that will fit my size 12 feet. thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: XL integral designs hotsocks
February 27, 12:48am

Re: Re: Re: Palisade 14ers from the JMT
that route up to Wallace lake makes perfect sense now that i look at it. thanks for the info, i'd rather go up the more aesthetic way and its also rated a little easier too. after looking at th...

February 05, 12:54am

Re: Palisade 14ers from the JMT
thanks for the responses so far. my plan is to hit the harder ones in the palisades first, then get a few more of them further south as time permits. im focusing on the 14ers since I've been do...

February 03, 12:45pm

Palisade 14ers from the JMT
Im interested in tacking on a few 14ers to my JMT trip this august, and im wondering if anyone here has any info or first hand experience on getting North Palisade, Thunderbolt, Starlight, Polemoni...

January 30, 9:29pm

rab bivy
Is the bivy cut large enough for a winter bag and a neoair mattress?

In Gear Swap » Integral Designs, Rab, Brooks Range, Arc'teryx, Patagonia...
January 26, 8:27am

mld mitts
i'll take the mitts. pm sent

In Gear Swap » Zpacks cloud kilt-MLD EVENT rain mitts
January 26, 12:26am

thanks
nice. so you can charge it with the battery in the camera via USB. thats my one complaint about my canon S100. I think just found my next birthday present to myself!

In Photography » New compact with decent lens - Sony DSC RX100
January 05, 4:07pm

rx100
for those of you that use this camera, is there any way to charge the battery pack via USB?

In Photography » New compact with decent lens - Sony DSC RX100
January 05, 12:51pm

wtb: synthetic booties (size 12)
I'm looking for a pair of synthetic insulation booties for winter camping. Needs to fit size 12 feet. Let me know what you've got. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » wtb: synthetic booties (size 12)
January 03, 12:56am

All Reader Reviews by Ted E

Ted E has posted no reviews.