BPL Community Profile

Terry G (delvxe) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Terry G has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Terry G

Showing 101 - 110 of 261 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...27

Forum » Thread

Brunton canister stove stand
I was going to make a winter canister stove with Roger Caffin's article, but went another direction. Selling the now discontinued Brunton stove stand - $25 shipped. paypal gift, please or a...

In Gear Swap » Brunton canister stove stand
June 09, 9:22am

pot for couple.
In my opinion, a 2quart pot is way, way too large for two people. For two, I typically take my .9 liter MSR Titan Kettle and find it more than ample. I would look for something in that range. Thes...

In GEAR » Pots for 2 people/couples
June 06, 2:34pm

a good 1 quart-ish aluminum pot
The Bush Pot is a great little 1.1 liter (5 cup) pot that come in plain aluminum and hard anodized with a bail handle. It is 6.8 oz but could be made even lighter with a lighter gauge bail handle ...

In GEAR » Open Country 2qt pot 7.8oz. (a 15 dollar aluminum pot vs. 60 dollar 7.9oz titanium pot!)
June 05, 12:41pm

Anyone tried to make a lighter jetboil pot support
I recently picked up a Sol Ti at the REI gear garage and am trying to fit it into my kit a bit better. I think the .8 liter cup will be fine for trips with my daughter, but I use a big ole 1400 ml ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Anyone tried to make a lighter jetboil pot support
May 29, 11:41am

supermid
Michael, The OP will correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like he is selling only the inner net tent only and not the actual supermid. http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info....

In Gear Swap » FS: Rab, MLD, Montbell, EB
May 28, 2:44pm

that MSR thing
I only take it for longer trips, but I sometimes use the lighter MSR towel. Absorbent and pretty quick drying.

In GEAR » Towel Day
May 25, 11:24am

another for gravity
I also have to support gravity filters. For many years I use the MSR waterworks then migrated to the Sweetwater (both great filters with a lean toward the Sweetwater) but started using a gravity fi...

In GEAR » Filter Recommendation
May 25, 11:22am

Check with POE
Check with Pacific Outdoor Equipment. They may offer to replace the mat or give you credit for a new one. I had two give out on me about the same time and I could not repair them. POE offered to ...

In GEAR » Insulmat leak
May 24, 10:55am

on the houdini
just to speak to your question about the Houdini -- it is a great wind jacket but mine wets out in the lightest sprinkle.

In Gear Lists » JMT 2012 GL - Advice, Please!
May 23, 5:29pm

Re
I sympathize and am sorry for that experience; I am sure I would also steam about that for a bit before sucking it up. I would try to sympathize with her who may have been directed by her supervis...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ticketed on the trail
May 22, 12:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Terry G

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Inov8 Roclite 295
It took a long time to find a pair of trail runners that performed and fit well; I am happy to have found the Inov-8 Roclite 295s. This is my first pair of trail runners and the transition from tradit...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
September 26, 11:23am