BPL Community Profile

daniel B (dbogey) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale East Coast
About Me daniel B has not added a biography yet.
CityPittsburgh
StatePa
My PDF Gear Listhttp://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9548

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by daniel B

Showing 101 - 110 of 135 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Forum » Thread

Question about year of Contrail that I purchased
Recently picked up a contrail from someone on this list and when I set it up I noticed that two rear posts cannot be adjusted in height. From the pic attached can anyone tell when this tarptent co...

In GEAR » Question about year of Contrail that I purchased
March 05, 8:14am

WTB: Tarptent Contrail
Anyone looking to part with a Tarptent Contrail? Heading out in two weeks and need 1P tent

In Gear Swap » WTB: Tarptent Contrail
February 28, 10:48am

Ping Hiking Poles ?
I like the idea of using golf shafts for hiking poles. How do they hold up? I saw a post either on on this forum or somewhere else where there were directions on making your own hiking poles from...

In Post-Trip Reports » Wind Rivers 2010
February 23, 8:29pm

SHR and a Hiking Partner
Setting a date to do the Sierra High Route (only a portion) and a Hiking partner to go with, a Tarptent notch and a ULA Circuit.

In GEAR » So What's Tempting You? C'mon, Spit It Out!
February 23, 8:17pm

Sierra High Route -What section would you recommend
I have a 10 day window this summer/fall in which I'd like to use to hike the Sierra High Route. I purchased the "Sierra High Route" by Steve Roper and have been looking at the Dusty ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra High Route -What sectin would you recommend
February 22, 9:24am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Winds, solo?
I've found that for me it's about being in good shape. I'm from Pennsylvania but did a week ski trip in Utah a few months ago and was staying at a house at 9000 feet and was out runnin...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The Winds, solo?
February 18, 9:39pm

Using weight gainer powder on the trail
Wondering if anyone has used products such as Muscletech Mass-Tech Powder, Cookies & Cream http://www.amazon.com/Muscletech-Mass-Tech-Powder-Cookies-Pounds/dp/B002W1PWLC/ref=pd_sim_hpc_4 as a ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Using weight gainer powder on the trail
February 03, 8:54am

Re: Re: single serve
Check out Amazon. I'm buying Nutella in single servings. These come out to aprox 35 cents per serving http://tinyurl.com/6qhggha (Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread 96 Count)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Peanut Butter & Co single servings
February 03, 8:50am

Mid State Trail
Also throw in there the Pa Mid State Trail which is around 200 miles long which give you plenty of places to pick your starting point. North Central Pa has the Pa Grand Canyon and the Black Forest...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ideas for around dc: dolly sods, st mary's
January 27, 11:41am

Re: Duomid or notch?
have you made a decision this yet. I'm possibly looking for a duomid.

In GEAR » Duomid or notch?
January 25, 12:34pm

All Reader Reviews by daniel B

daniel B has posted no reviews.