BPL Community Profile

David Lutz (davidlutz) - BPL Guest

My Locale Bay Area
About Me David Lutz has not added a biography yet.
CityPleasanton
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Lutz

Showing 101 - 110 of 1314 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...132

Forum » Thread

Going fishing, what do I need?
Looking for some help putting together a simple tackle kit. I'll be fishing in a lower elevation Sierra lake from the shore and a canoe. I have a regular rod and reel. What do I need in...

In GEAR » Going fishing, what do I need?
September 04, 12:54pm

"Near death experiences (or close calls) on the trail?"
That's very funny Franco! I've been on both sides of that experience......

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Near death experiences (or close calls) on the trail?
August 30, 4:13pm

Let's talk Nordic
Tom - Do you see any potential pitfalls in attempting to deploy programs that seem to work in countries of 5-10 million people to a country of 330+ million? How realistic is it really for us to...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
August 27, 5:45pm

"Help me plan a loop in Evolution area"
Christopher - We started at North Lake in the late afternoon last year and hiked until dark and found a place to sleep but i t was kind of makeshift. Not too many flat spots if I recall correctly. ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Help me plan a loop in Evolution area
August 21, 12:19pm

"Hiking the John Muir Trail with our 9 and 10 year old daughters"
Nice work, Manfred. Again. You've really made some great memories for your kids that will last a lifetime. Funny how the "real men" have big shoes, big packs, hard-sided Nalgene...

In Post-Trip Reports » Hiking the John Muir Trail with our 9 and 10 year old daughters
August 21, 10:23am

"Romney/Ryan 2012"
Hey Tom, nice to hear from you. ; ) I doubt any post on BPL influences anyone's thinking about any thing. I'm certain my posts don't. I haven't seen any proposal that reduces ...

August 16, 5:28pm

"Romney/Ryan 2012"
"Just out - Romney never paid less than 13 percent of his income in federal taxes http://news.yahoo.com/romney-says-tax-rate-always-least-13-percent-165815134--abc-news-politics.html You sm...

August 16, 4:32pm

"Romney/Ryan 2012"
Just a friendly, complimentary fact-check; if you're not interested, please don't read the post! "Democrats tried to get through a bill that required that people and corporations th...

August 12, 11:27pm

Herring Creek Reservoir Bikepack trip
Last weekend a few of us tried out a shakedown bikepacking trip in the Stanislaus National Forest. Not having done it before we wanted to keep it simple and go somewhere.....simple. There is a 1...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Herring Creek Reservoir Bikepack trip
August 12, 11:07pm

Dumplings...
Alice - Say more about that!

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Baking
July 18, 12:39pm

All Reader Reviews by David Lutz

David Lutz has posted no reviews.