BPL Community Profile

Bradley Danyluk (dasbin) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Bradley Danyluk hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bradley Danyluk has not added a biography yet.
CityVancouver
StateBC
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradley Danyluk

Showing 101 - 110 of 272 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...28

Forum » Thread

duvet
I have a cheapish ($150) one from Quilts Etc. that I love. Plain white cotton, and hook loops in the corners to keep the duvet cover tied in position / not sliding around. It's got plenty of ...

In GEAR » Home Down Comforter
November 29, 1:08pm

Re: Spectacle help
"Transition lens are comfort lens to tone down bright sun light but do not block the harmful UV light rays of the sun, they are not a replacement for good quality sunglasses that block harmful...

In GEAR » Playing w/ Zenni Optical - Ideal, cheap glasses for the trail?
November 28, 12:01pm

Re: Transitions lenses
"First, going from sunlight to shade on forest roads means you drive into every pothole in the shade" I don't really understand this because Transitions do not work inside a car, w...

November 28, 11:57am

Better
I used 39dollarglasses.com which by all reports produces significantly better optics in their lenses but is otherwise similar to Zenni. A bit more expensive. I got a plastic frame set with regul...

November 27, 8:44pm

Down compression
Hi James, You speak of any compression as though it is a bad thing, and overstuffing as though it provides no additional warmth. Richard Nisley on these forums has done extensive testing and ...

In GEAR » 850 vrs. 900 fill down..
November 27, 6:11pm

Great
Cool, thanks Robert! I'll report back on its efficacy once I get a chance to use it.

In Gear Deals » They're back again: The lightest cathole trowels on the planet ! Titanium, two sizes
November 20, 8:04pm

Cool
Might also be useful for cutting snow & ice. Who knows. I wonder if it might be more robust if the teeth were slightly less deep, given the thinness of the material. But it looks pretty goo...

In Gear Deals » They're back again: The lightest cathole trowels on the planet ! Titanium, two sizes
November 18, 2:07am

DigSaw
Robert, is it possible to cut one of the side edges of the BigDig into a sawtooth pattern, making it a multipurpose... DigSaw? Not sure if you have the working tools necessary to do something like...

November 17, 3:46pm

Silly game
You really need to specify conditions and situation though. The true "lightest way possible" is to put the $1000 in the bank and start walking. May or may not be appropriate for the co...

In GEAR » 10 things not to buy for backpacking
November 16, 8:13pm

Re: Things not to buy
Yeah, I never got the candle lantern thing either. Provides light for a very long time, but the heat is really nothing and most of the IR is reflected back inside by the lantern itself. Tried it i...

In GEAR » 10 things not to buy for backpacking
November 16, 6:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradley Danyluk

Bradley Danyluk has posted no reviews.