BPL Community Profile

Sunny Waller (dancer) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast USA
About Me Grew up playing in the lakes and the mountains of North Georgia. Started backpacking in a coed Explorer Scout Troup in the 1970's (yes I am a girl) I outfitted & led groups on backpacking trips for 20 years until I was totalled by a drunk driver. I got back on the trail when I read Ray Jardine's book Beyond Backpacking. I teach lightweight backpacking programs for different groups and currently have a great gig at the LenFoote Hike Inn. I am a member of the Trail Dames hiking club.
CityAtlanta
StateGa
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sunny Waller

Showing 101 - 110 of 243 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...25

Forum » Thread

Lunar Solo E
SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS Lunar Solo E $140
February 21, 1:08pm

Gatewood Cape SOLD
This was sold earlier today. Sorry for the late update.

In Gear Swap » FS Gatewood Cape $60
February 17, 8:19pm

FS Gatewood Cape $60
Gatewood Cape purchased directly from 6 moon designs. Seam Sealed. Never worn as raingear or used overnight as a shelter. Has only been used as a display in a lightweight backpacking class I teach....

In Gear Swap » FS Gatewood Cape $60
February 17, 1:59pm

FS Lunar Solo E $140
Lunar Solo E purchased from 6 Moon Designs in 2009..used twice..in new condition Gray with UltraLight floor..weighs 27 oz due to seam sealing. Price includes UPS shipping with tracking. em...

In Gear Swap » FS Lunar Solo E $140
February 17, 1:50pm

GoLite Hex SOLD
sold and already on its way :)

In Gear Swap » FS GoLite HEX 2-complete pkg $140
February 17, 1:33pm

GoLite Hex 3 Specs
http://www.golite.com/product/proddetail.aspx?p=SH6106&s=1

February 17, 10:53am

GoLite Hex 3 versus Shangri-La
The Golite Hex had 1 vent and no thru strap to connect the bug mesh to. It is 66" tall with 65 sq ft of space. The Shangi-La has 2 vents and the connect strap for the bug nest. It is 62&q...

February 17, 10:47am

GoLite Hex
If you are trying to contact me about this tent please email me at sunnywaller1@bellsouth.net I cannot get the PM to work right.

February 17, 9:38am

Hanging the nest
That would not work well if you were pitching it under the tent..there is no way to use the bug nest under this tent without using a pole. I was pretty upset when I discovered this since this was a...

February 17, 9:21am

FS GoLite HEX 2-complete pkg $110
Original edition GoLite Hex 3/2 complete package with Golite Hex Bug nest with floor, Golite adjustable pole, 12 Golite hex stakes with all 4 original Golite Stuff Sacs. NOTE: I bought this tent b...

February 17, 7:53am

All Reader Reviews by Sunny Waller

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks customer service
I have ordered many products from Zpacks. The website is very specific about the wait time for gear that has to be made and Joe has never failed to deliver within that time frame. I had no problems re...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 13, 8:28pm

zpacks Company
I ordered some small stuff from ZPacks. The post office lost it and kept referring me to different people who just kept saying "yes..it's lost". I called Joe to make him aware and he imm...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 15, 10:30am