BPL Community Profile

pack nwcurt (curtpeterson) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me pack nwcurt has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by pack nwcurt

Showing 101 - 110 of 421 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...43

Forum » Thread

For Sale: Trail Designs, JetBoil Parts, Ex Officio
UPDATED... Three items added and new prices: Ex Officio InsectShield Convertible Pants size XL - $35 shipped Almost new. Worn once. Washed once. Factory treated for 70+ washings with Insect Shi...

In Gear Swap » For Sale: Snowpeak, GSI, OR, & more
February 25, 12:04pm

Sirocco
I have the Sirocco (two, actually). It's a bit heavier than my pullover windshirts, but I wanted a full zip, pockets, and hood. Fit is fantastic. Still pretty darn light. 4.9 or 5.0 ounces in X...

In Gear Deals » Eddie Bauer/First Ascent 30% OFF Coupon Code
February 25, 9:15am

Orange thingy on JB sol ti
"that said, it "seems" (just my opinion) the Sol AL should be a good choice as the pot should be just as reliable and safe as the standard jetboil." Exactly. Plus it's ch...

In GEAR » Orange thingy on JB sol ti
February 25, 9:08am

My JetBoil hack
Nice! Love that these pots are getting looked at creatively lately. A couple questions: 1. How did you pull the HX "frame" of the bottom? Looks like it's spot welded in 4 places on...

In GEAR » My JetBoil hack
February 24, 8:16am

Jetboil Zip Hacks ... Part 3
I didn't really care about cooking time. Without measuring it, I'd say the Soto - and Gnat - were much faster than the JetBoil. The JetBoil burner - at least on the Zip - is weak and very p...

In GEAR » Jetboil Zip Hacks ... Part 3
February 22, 9:49pm

lightest HE pot
Anybody have a clue what this pot weighs alone? No frying pan, no lid - just the naked pot?

In GEAR » lightest HE pot
February 21, 7:52am

@Jeff - The way the fins are protected on the aluminum pot seems pretty solid. They're plenty tough from what I can tell. I can't bend them around with my fingers intentionally, for example...

February 12, 10:05am

Jetboil Zip Hacks
Updated with new tests.... http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?bo=watch&forum_thread_id=59535

In GEAR » Jetboil Zip Hacks
February 11, 2:04pm

Jetboil Zip Hacks ... Part 2
Updated with new tests.... http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?bo=watch&forum_thread_id=59535

In GEAR » Jetboil Zip Hacks ... Part 2
February 11, 2:03pm

I've become a little obsessed with the heat exchanger pot and opportunities for using it with other stoves. At first I tried lightening the stock JetBoil setup and hacking in a Gnat stove with ...

February 11, 1:55pm

All Reader Reviews by pack nwcurt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Ultralight Fishing Rod Case 2"
I'd been looking for a light, tough fishing rod tube for a long time and was excited to find this option. Despite fantastic customer service with a special request and fast shipping, this rod tube qu...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:57am

Lock Laces Shoe Laces Lock Laces Shoe Laces
I'll give the Lock-Laces that BPL sells a star for being incredibly comfortable during in-camp and flat trail duty, and another star for the quick and easy on-off they allow. But, they are not near...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:43am

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
If Esbit is the fuel choice, this little stand is a fantastic option. Fits the GSI double boilers well and my Snowpeak bowl nicely. The real appeal is the ridiculously light weight. I can tos...

In Stoves - Other
August 07, 11:35am