Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tyler H (ctwnwood) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Utah
About Me Tyler H has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.cottonwoodculture.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear ListGear List -- The Maze Trip

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler H

Showing 101 - 110 of 183 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

yerba mate
Your mate set-up caught my eye - I'm a big fan myself but haven't seen mention of it on the site before. What is your bombilla made from? I got a bamboo one super cheap that seems about ...

In Gear Lists » First time SUL, need some tips
August 20, 4:30pm

406 link
Levon Thanks that seems like a good option. I'm a litte confused about the number of 'checks' you can make - is that just based on battery life of your PLB or is that a limitatio...

In GEAR » PLB's with Check-In? SPOT failure.
August 20, 4:24pm

PLB's with Check-In? SPOT failure.
Hello Community I work for a research program that samples streams throughout the Columbia basin. We've got about 20 SPOTS (Spot 2, second gen.) out in the field all summer. This year we'...

In GEAR » PLB's with Check-In? SPOT failure.
August 20, 3:42pm

Positive Feedback
Just wanted to say I got mine as well, its great stuff! Thanks a bunch Bender.

In Gear Swap » Dyna-Glide Dyneema 1000 pound test for bear bags, hammocks, guylines....
August 16, 5:11pm

Carried Weight
I am by no means trying to get into a semantics discussion, but I agree with all of the above posters that knowing what you're "carrying" would be very helpful in terms of critiques. ...

In Gear Lists » First Sub-5
August 15, 12:11am

re: first time myog backpack
The pack looks great! Love the styling, I agree kinda retro with the olive drab and leather patch. This does look like it would make a great climbing bag. I was also super impressed by the ...

In Make Your Own Gear » first time myog backpack
August 14, 12:27pm

signal cartridges - bear cracker
One option to add to bear spray to prevent an encounter is a loud noise maker. Signal cartridges, fired with a pen-style launcher are supposedly effective and are actually pretty small and light. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bear Spray
August 13, 10:46pm

re: Re: more on Dr. B's - antibiotic?
Bears are attracted to petroleum, my guess is they want the bottle more than the soap. Maybe a bar isn't a bad idea...

In GEAR » How much Dr. Bronners will I use in 3 months?
August 12, 7:27pm

more on Dr. B's - antibiotic?
I'm enjoying this discussion of the 18-in-1. I think eucalyptus would attract bears just as well as peppermint, I don't think they have a preference. Does anybody have a knowledge or ...

In GEAR » How much Dr. Bronners will I use in 3 months?
August 12, 5:24pm

60 ft.
Sent payment for 60 feet. Thank you

In Gear Swap » Dyna-Glide Dyneema 1000 pound test for bear bags, hammocks, guylines....
August 11, 10:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler H

Tyler H has posted no reviews.