Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kevin Cody (codycolor2) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Los Padres NF
About Me -Keen Eyes
CitySanta Barbara
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kevin Cody

Showing 101 - 110 of 154 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Panasonic DMC-TS2
I have been very happy with with this camera that I purchased on www.buydig.com my only dislike to it would be the HD Video part the software it comes with isn't mac compatible at least not tha...

In GEAR » Waterproof Camera Recomendation
April 22, 12:01pm

Wally World
I was just in Walmart last night and was amazed/dumbfounded that they had everything to go backpacking (not all of it was light weight...i.e. a cast iron skillet) but they did have a fairly light w...

In GEAR » 2 Day CHEAP Backpacking Gear
April 21, 4:14pm

Wright socks
I use some of the Wright Socks that have the built in liner I love them and it seems they provide a little more cushion. I also feel it helps prevent friction on wet feet after creek crossings. I p...

In GEAR » sock liners - necessary?
April 21, 4:09pm

ADZPCTKO
Who all is going to the Kickoff at the end of the month? I'll be there & I look forward to seeing all who will be attending.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » ADZPCTKO
April 21, 3:52pm

Thank you!
I will email him then. I appreciate your help. My reason for wanting to buy a pair besides using them is I am highly curious to know how they work without having the velcro on the heel or a line...

In GEAR » simBLISSity reopen date?
April 21, 3:27pm

Thank you
I keep looking at his site waiting for the site to be open for purchases. By any chance have you used his gaiters before? I want to pick up a pair but wanted to see how they compare to Dirty Girl G...

April 21, 3:15pm

simBLISSity reopen date?
I was just wondering if anyone knew the date when simBLISSity would reopen their online store?

April 21, 10:20am

Thank you!
Thats the answer I was looking for.

In GEAR » I want a new headlamp
April 20, 5:28pm

Cyclops?
How about any one have any pros/cons with the Cyclops hat lights?

In GEAR » I want a new headlamp
April 20, 2:28pm

weight?
do we have a weight on the patagonia men's jacket?

In Gear Swap » Closet purge - men's and women's clothing
April 20, 1:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Kevin Cody

Kevin Cody has posted no reviews.