BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 101 - 110 of 673 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...68

Forum » Thread

Re: tornado tube?
It has standard soda bottle threads in a female - female coupling. Basically a children's science experiment to combine two 2L soda bottles and create a 'tornado' within the bottle. I...

In GEAR » Another Sawyer Squeeze Question
July 08, 5:32pm

Re: 10x10
A 10'x10' cuben tarp (similar to the hammockgear winter palace) will have 2-3 seams. The winter palace has a seam along the ridgeline, and two more along the long edge to make the 10' ...

In Gear Swap » WTB USED CUBEN FLAT TARP 10' X 10'
July 08, 3:47pm

Re: Gels versus solids
Sterno doesn't have an off switch unless you use the 'lid'. I can do the same thing to extinguish the 'stove' with my pot over my Esbit tab so...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » California Fire Restrictions
July 03, 4:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Outsak UL is getting a makeover. We want your feedback.
If you are only looking at one or the other, keep the size the same. The size has for the most part been working for many of your clients already. Unless several have come forward requesting a la...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Outsak UL is getting a makeover. We want your feedback.
July 03, 3:07pm

Re: What the hell is a Women's sleeping pad?
Jim Sweeney is right. Not only are they often better sized (IMO) between short/regular lengths, they are usually warmer and they also come in colors that are easier to spot when the wind decides t...

In GEAR » What the hell is a Women's sleeping pad?
July 03, 12:50pm

Re: Video of my 1235 gram / 2.72 pound / 1.23 kilo setup for a three day hike
Pretty spartan if you ask me but a great resource for what it takes, or more importantly doesn't take, to make up a simple 1-season setup for a few days on the trail. For what it's wor...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Video of my 1235 gram / 2.72 pound / 1.23 kilo setup for a three day hike
July 03, 12:43pm

Re: FS: Zimmerbuilt Dyneema Hip Pack
Dimensions? Could this be attached to a backpack hipbelt as well or is it just a fanny pack?

In Gear Swap » FS: Zimmerbuilt Dyneema Hip Pack
July 03, 11:17am

Re: Outsak UL is getting a makeover. We want your feedback.
Both, you could increase capacity and market the original size as the SUL version.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Outsak UL is getting a makeover. We want your feedback.
July 03, 10:57am

Re: Re: DWR-
Should I add the top drawcord and snap back in if I'd do?" Tim, I don't have one of your quilts (Yet!), but I made my own without any snaps or draw cord for the neck area. I prefe...

In Gear Deals » enLIGHTened equipment IN STOCK
July 03, 10:54am

Re: Emigrant Wilderness SUL Trip - July 13-14
Andrew, what is our group count for this trip? I have three 'traditional' backpackers interested in coming and seeing what an SUL trip is like. Would that be OK?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Emigrant Wilderness SUL Trip - July 13-14
July 02, 11:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.