Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 101 - 110 of 680 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...68

Forum » Thread

Re: Mini Caldera Cone awesomenessness
Great to know it fits the Ruta Locura 550ml mug!

In GEAR » Mini Caldera Cone awesomenessness
July 11, 1:00pm

Re: Re: Emigrant Wilderness SUL Trip - July 13-14
My friend and I plan on meeting up with Jay at the trailhead Friday evening and camp a little ways in if possible to avoid a fine. If I could get a ride back to the Senora Pass TH on Sunday to pic...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Emigrant Wilderness SUL Trip - July 13-14
July 11, 11:12am

Re: Western Sierra Hike Suggestions for Noobs
Echo to Aloha is an easy trip with some pretty great scenery. First trip I took my wife on as well. Relatively level hiking with minor elevation gain. This area does require a permit for the Des...

In GEAR » Western Sierra Hike Suggestions for Noobs
July 10, 12:25pm

Re: Replacement for Glad Simply Cooking Microwaveable bags for FBC?
I suppose the gusseted bottom was pretty nice but you could always use a freezer bag. Ebay has some Glad Simply Cooking bags http://compare.ebay.com/like/161003740008?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixed...

In GEAR » Replacement for Glad Simply Cooking Microwaveable bags for FBC?
July 10, 8:52am

Re: FS Bora, GG, MLD, AGG, MSR and more!!
Second in line for bivy if Jim backs out.

In Gear Swap » FS Bora, GG, MLD, AGG, MSR and more!!
July 09, 8:33pm

Re: Emigrant Wilderness SUL Trip - July 13-14
FYI, Two of my friends have canceled. So just me and one other will be coming. Andrew, is this the proposed route? http://www.hillmap.com/m/ag1zfmhpbGxtYXAtaGRychELEghTYXZlZE1hcBjMrIMBDA

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Emigrant Wilderness SUL Trip - July 13-14
July 09, 9:02am

Re: Re: Re: tornado tube?
Sean, The dirty bladder is a direct connection to the filter. The clean outlet side is threaded for a drinking spout cap. To set it up in a gravity mode filter, a female to female connection a...

In GEAR » Another Sawyer Squeeze Question
July 08, 6:36pm

Re: tornado tube?
It has standard soda bottle threads in a female - female coupling. Basically a children's science experiment to combine two 2L soda bottles and create a 'tornado' within the bottle. I...

In GEAR » Another Sawyer Squeeze Question
July 08, 5:32pm

Re: 10x10
A 10'x10' cuben tarp (similar to the hammockgear winter palace) will have 2-3 seams. The winter palace has a seam along the ridgeline, and two more along the long edge to make the 10' ...

In Gear Swap » WTB USED CUBEN FLAT TARP 10' X 10'
July 08, 3:47pm

Re: Gels versus solids
Sterno doesn't have an off switch unless you use the 'lid'. I can do the same thing to extinguish the 'stove' with my pot over my Esbit tab so...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » California Fire Restrictions
July 03, 4:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.