BPL Community Profile

Jace Mullen (climberslacker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Your guess is as good as mine.
About Me Hi! I'm Jace. I'm 17 years old. I will be doing the PCT Summer 2012.
CityOceanside
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.jacemullen.com
My PDF Gear ListPCT Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jace Mullen

Showing 101 - 110 of 377 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...38

Forum » Thread

QR Codes + Trail Signs
17 year old here. I have an iPhone. I am probably an outlier for my age group in that when I am on the trail; my phone is rarely with me. This summer I will make the exception on the PCT as it w...

In GEAR » QR Codes + Trail Signs
January 29, 9:02pm

San Diego Area Backpacking
From what I understand, some areas of the Sea-to-Sea are unpassable. If I could get the maps on that I would be all over it.

In Pre-Trip Planning » San Diego Area Backpacking.
January 21, 10:13pm

2012 PCT Gear
Thanks for the help. You guys have so far shared a lot of insight and brought up some things that I hadn't thought about. For clarification, this is a list of things that I will be carrying ...

In Gear Lists » 2012 PCT Gear List
January 17, 10:08pm

Socal Day Hike: Sitton Peak
Hey, I recently had to move my Eagle Court of Honor to Jan 28. Thus, I will have to bow out. I do hope that we can get more BPL day and overnight trips going for the SoCal contingent.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » SoCal BPLers: Sitton Peak Day Hike Invitation
January 16, 9:43pm

Take a look at my list? PCT '12
Hey guys! I'm a 17 year old who will be starting on the trail this year before college. So here it is! http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=5414 Some things that I am working on is whe...

In Gear Lists » 2012 PCT Gear List
January 16, 1:44pm

San Diego Area Backpacking.
Hey guys! I have been backpacking around San Diego for years and I am looking for new ideas on where to go. It seems that most trails around here that I know of are <20 miles (PCT not include...

In Pre-Trip Planning » San Diego Area Backpacking.
January 14, 12:10pm

Gear Room.
Sorry to revive the thread, I got bequeathed (ok so no one died) a closet recently. Any suggestions on ways of organizing it? Also, I would like to point out that Ken is a dirty, dirty tease.

In GEAR » Gear Room
January 12, 5:13pm

Re: Breath life into your gearlists
I feel like this is a lot of work on my end, for what to see pictures of my gear? I would check out geargrams.com, a site that many of us use for our gear. It allows easy conversion between unit...

In Gear Lists » Breathe life into your gearlists
January 12, 1:06pm

PCT Pad Options
Thanks guys for the insight. I am well aware of the need for a pad when it comes to cold. I think I am going to use my Thinlite with the 1/8" pad and then maybe send myself another pad to s...

In GEAR » PCT Pad Options
January 08, 1:53pm

PCT Pad Options
Hey Team, I'll be hiking the PCT this summer and I am looking at what to bring as far as pads go. It is worth noting that I will be taking my GG Mariposa+ pad and thus the pad would need to ...

In GEAR » PCT Pad Options
January 07, 6:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Jace Mullen

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

40 Below Expedition Insulation
A great, US company that makes expedition-specific insulating gear. My bottle-boots were shipped the same day I ordered them and along with the shipping notice came a question from the company founder...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
October 16, 4:39pm

Gossamer Gear Nightlight Torso
I used this pad for 5 weeks this summer while building trail. I have also used it on every backpacking trip for the last two-ish years. I just bought a new one to take on my PCT thru this summer. ...

In Sleeping Pads - Foam
April 07, 9:38pm

zpacks Company
While I only ordered stuff sacks from Joe, he was still willing to talk with me about what would work best for me. Great Guy, I hope to buy a pack from him eventually!

February 28, 8:57am

Patagonia the company
I have never had to deal with there customer service department because of something I have bought, but many times i have had questions about there products and if you are on their website, on the top...

March 19, 10:46pm