BPL Community Profile

Casey Bowden (clbowden) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Berkeley Hills
About Me In 1999 I rode a bike from Oregon to Virgina using lightweight backpacking methods from Ray Jardine's book, Hiking the PCT. My first backpacking experience came 1 year later and I have been hooked ever since.
CityKensington
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://CaseyAndEmily.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Casey Bowden

Showing 101 - 110 of 516 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...52

Forum » Thread

Dear Mont-bell, Please put more down in your UL SS #3 Sleeping Bag
Friends, It is my opinion that the Mont-bell UL SS #3 would be a perfect bag if it had a few more ounces of down. If you concur, please add to the thread. After some time has passed I'll for...

In GEAR » Dear Mont-bell, Please put more down in your UL SS #3 Sleeping Bag
April 05, 3:24pm

Mt. Diablo day hike for all Bay Area BPL Members and Beyond
Jay, Did you realize this is on Mother's Day?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Mt. Diablo day hike for all Bay Area BPL Members and Beyond
March 26, 10:31am

Pole Material for Zpacks Hexadome Prototype
It says the two poles are 4 oz each. Anyone know if these weights are for Al or CF?

In GEAR » Zpacks Hexadome prototype
March 21, 3:56pm

July 3-8th: 80-90 mile, partial cross country Sierran trip. EPIC!"
Jack, The North Lake Campgrounds are first come, first serve and would be a great option. I don't know about the Four Jeffrys campground, other than what I saw on the web. However, since ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » July 3-8th: 80-90 mile, partial cross country Sierran trip. EPIC!
March 20, 11:21am

Adding Down to Montbell SS #3 at Down-Works in Santa Cruz
Josh wrote "Adan, you crack me up. I had a thought. If you like your bag you have and there is enough space in the baffles you could get some down added to yours and save some cash. Down works...

In GEAR » A 20deg Bag for Dude Who Hates Shopping
March 20, 9:24am

"The basic math behind Christianity..."
To everyone participating in this thread, I'd be interested to know what belief system you were brought up with versus the belief system you have now. Generally, I tend to only have discussi...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 19, 1:19pm

Re: 3/8" EVA 2lb Closed Cell Foam
Hi Lawson, What does a roll weigh?

In Gear Swap » 3/8" EVA 2lb Closed Cell Foam
March 15, 9:59am

Re: Re: epic
It looks like you already have 5, but if not, I'd like to go. If so, maybe Dave T and I could carpool? CV available upon request.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » July 3-8th: 80-90 mile, partial cross country Sierran trip. EPIC!
March 13, 4:03pm

PJ Backpacks
PJ Backpacks Henry Coe State Park Manzanita Group Camp #9 February 17-18, 2012 By Grandpa The old oaks in this country try desperately to attract your attention. You can even hear them ...

In Post-Trip Reports » PJ Backpacks
March 12, 11:57am

Re: Re: 60 Lakes Basin to Glen pass?
Thanks Bob, do you happen to have a map showing the off-trail route from Dollar Lake to 60 Lakes Basin? If so, could you post it?

In Pre-Trip Planning » 60 Lakes Basin to Glen pass?
March 07, 1:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Casey Bowden

Casey Bowden has posted no reviews.