Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chad Miller (chadnsc) - BPL Guest

My Locale Duluth, Minnesota
About Me Backpacking and climbing throughout the year, I love to be outdoors in virtually any active form.
CityDuluth
StateDuluth
My PDF Gear ListSummer Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chad Miller

Showing 101 - 110 of 805 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...81

Forum » Thread

Re: below -20 F. sleep system anyone?
My extreme cold sleep system is the same as my 'normal' winter sleep system. Downmat 7 Montbell UL SS Down Hugger 0 I add: Down Pants Down parka Snow shelter (quinzie or trenc...

In Winter Hiking » below -20 F. sleep system anyone?
January 05, 5:24pm

Re: Re: Alpinlite now YAMA Mountain Gear?
Very good to know! Thanks man! Like I said it's been a while since I've had to buy or sell any gear so I'm a bit out of the loop. Must say I like the bug tent 1.25!

In GEAR » Alpinlite now YAMA Mountain Gear?
January 05, 1:02pm

Alpinlite now YAMA Mountain Gear?
Did Alpinlite change it's name to YAMA Mountain Gear? I was looking for Alpin's website and was only finding YAMA's site. Oddly enough all of YAMA's products seem to be what A...

In GEAR » Alpinlite now YAMA Mountain Gear?
January 05, 12:59pm

Re: What is the strangest thing you ever saw in the backcountry?
Hmmmm . . . . Pack of timber wolves (really odd cuz it was the basketball team) Guy in military cammo with an AR-15 (wasn't hunting season) A couple performing CPR (with all their ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What is the strangest thing you ever saw in the backcountry?
January 05, 7:36am

Re: spending money
You can Chris but you have to become a MLIFE member first. It's one of their hidden benefits. ;)

In Chaff » The whiny thread
January 05, 7:31am

Re: Re: US only medical conditions
Mig- Actually you said Mike wasn't being serious, not ironic. Besides I was being sarcastic so . . . . ;P hehehehehehehehehe

In Chaff » US only medical conditions
January 05, 7:29am

Miguel I think we all know that Mike was being sarcastic, Leafty on the other hand . . .

January 04, 7:59pm

Watch it Leafty that was out of line, even for chaff.

January 04, 12:09pm

Re: Opera
Well we would have deported her but she owns 53% of the world so . . .

January 04, 11:21am

Re: "US only medical conditions"
Not opera, Oprah.

January 04, 11:00am

All Reader Reviews by Chad Miller

Chad Miller has posted no reviews.