Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jason Torres (burytherails) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Texas
About Me Jason Torres has not added a biography yet.
StateTexas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Torres

Showing 101 - 110 of 193 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Forum » Thread

Sugru
Thanks! I'll take any color that's available... (if I had a choice it would be orange though).

In Gear Swap » PIF: Sugru
May 26, 3:25pm

Sugru
I would like to be in line as well. Cheers! **actually pretty excited about this...read it can withstand heat up to 150.

In Gear Swap » PIF: Sugru
May 26, 1:38pm

SW trip...
Alan, There is plenty you can do in three weeks. My only concern is trail closures and transportation (or the lack thereof). I was in Zion Jan of last yr and had a blast (see pics in the Zion ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Advice needed for trip in the southwest this winter
May 25, 1:58pm

2 cents..
Tom, Your insight is always appreciated. Your posts are always thoughtful and informative. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea and make themselves sick. Im new to BPL though I hav...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Diamox does it work ?
May 25, 9:50am

Hydration...
Tom, Thanks for the advice. I read back over what I wrote and it does sound extreme. In reality, I do not over do it. Breakfast to trail time is a couple of hours and I always have electroly...

May 23, 9:39pm

In my experience, about 80% of the symptoms that are experienced are a result of dehydration.
Mark, Bob said, a lot of the symptoms are sometimes due to dehydration- but I will say that dehydration can lead to alt sickness (imho of course). Ymmv I live at sea level. When I am on ...

May 23, 4:38pm

Osprey pack
Payment sent

In Gear Swap » FS: FF, Montbell, Patagonia, Arc'teryx, etc
May 19, 10:46pm

Thanks for the info
@DPope: Thanks for the info brother. Looking forward to seeing Zion in the warmth of the sun.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Zion in April
May 19, 6:39pm

Always happy to help
Dan, I tried it awhile back on my first trip to Alaska. Glad I could help. Enjoy your trip! safe travels Jason

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » bear spray on a plane
May 19, 6:06pm

No and nope
Bear spray is not inexpensive so I understand wanting to take it on the plane but you cannot even store it in your checked luggage. It is highly flammable so they do not allow it. Sorry about the...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » bear spray on a plane
May 19, 12:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Torres

Jason Torres has posted no reviews.