BPL Community Profile

sheila o (bumpass) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale The Far Left Coast? : /
About Me sheila o has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by sheila o

Showing 101 - 110 of 266 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...27

Forum » Thread

dirty girl gaiters
Dirty Girl gaiters are just $17 shipped. You can pick one of their crazy designs and the correct size. http://www.dirtygirlgaiters.com/

In Gear Swap » WTB Stephenson's Warmlite Down Air Mattress and more
June 13, 2:34pm

WTB Ti Fry Pan bump
The JB companion cup is on its way. Should arrive by the end of the week. Thanks, Sheila Friendly bump for your WTB Ti Frying Pan.

In Gear Swap » WTB Jetboil Companion Cup and Titanium frying pan
June 01, 1:32pm

JB companion cup
I have a like new JB companion cup that I might part with. PM me if interested.

In Gear Swap » WTB Jetboil Companion Cup and Titanium frying pan
May 27, 6:02pm

Really?
"it may surprise you to hear this, but President Obama and all the others you named have very intelligent, highly educated people whose judgment they trust that read things for them and summar...

In Chaff » Stop and Identify Laws
May 22, 9:05pm

Has anyone read AR's new law?
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/SB1070-HB2162New.PDF With the ammendments, I don't see what the problem is as it reads? It seems to align with federal law. AZ had to do something since our...

In Chaff » Stop and Identify Laws
May 22, 6:16pm

"Anybody else on here ever have heart surgery ?"
Hey Tony..you'll be in my prayers Tuesday for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

In Chaff » Anybody else on here ever have heart surgery ?
May 22, 5:39pm

something to consider
-Not sure if this would help. When I was checking into the PA/FNP programs in CA, there were rural communities that would pay off your student loans if you worked there for 2 years or so. Something...

In Chaff » Where should I live Oregon vs. Virginia?
May 22, 4:06pm

zipper club
Hey Nathan...welcome to the "zipper" club or CABG club. I haven't had the surgery, but I have cared for hundreds of heart patients. -Take your time. Glad your getting lots of rest. ...

In Chaff » Anybody else on here ever have heart surgery ?
May 22, 3:26pm

MARK lll?
Good enough. How does your press do on keeping out the grounds? Until I found out that I could turn the JB press upside down and then press, I had lots of stuff floating. I think the plastic screen...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG SP 700 French Press, mark 1
May 22, 1:51pm

Nothing is as good as fresh french pressed coffee on the trail, well almost.
Javan....the JB press is actually quite sturdy. I've had it for years. Found it best to turn the press downward as to put a cap over the grounds. I know the lid is a little heavy, but with that...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG SP 700 French Press, mark 1
May 21, 2:00pm

All Reader Reviews by sheila o

sheila o has posted no reviews.