BPL Community Profile

Mark Andrews (buldogge) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Mark Andrews has not added a biography yet.
CitySt. Louis
StateMO
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Andrews

Showing 101 - 110 of 284 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...29

Forum » Thread

Mt Elbert/Massive Conditions?
Any locals have a handle on conditions around Mt. Elbert and Massive? We are planning to head that way mid-May and were wondering: a) What to expect, or b) whether we should explore...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Mt Elbert/Massive Conditions?
April 30, 9:18pm

Re: Trail Runners @ REI
Hey Stephen...Depends on your feet, of course. I have bought Brooks Cascadias and La Sportiva C-Lites at REI (both at gear sales though) but only use them for casual wear. Personally, I pre...

In GEAR » Trail Runners @ REI
April 28, 8:31am

Re: Westcomb Cruiser LT Jacket - Men's "Like New" on Amazon, other Westcomb Deals
Thanx...I've been looking for an eVent jacket with pitzips, and was tracking some Rab Icefalls and Vipers. The Westcomb + Amazon option/prime/returns was perfect. Hoping the M fits well. ...

In Gear Deals » Westcomb Cruiser LT Jacket - Men's "Like New" on Amazon, other Westcomb Deals
April 26, 1:58pm

Re: Custom Zpacks 1oz Cuben Poncho-Tarp
Hey Justin...I would love to see pics. I have been considering getting the groundsheet/poncho but might consider the tarp/poncho instead. Do you know the weight? Is it the same black mat...

In GEAR » Custom Zpacks 1oz Cuben Poncho-Tarp
April 25, 8:14am

Re: Torso length
I had a guy interested , but the torso is too small. Good luck with your sale...I love my Zimmerbuilt...someone is gonna end up with a really nice pack! -Mark

In Gear Swap » FS: Zimmerbuilt Xpac Backpack
April 19, 6:11am

Specs?
Questions: What kind of volume/depth does that tall back pocket have? What is the torso length? TIA -Mark in St. Louis

In Gear Swap » FS: Zimmerbuilt Xpac Backpack
April 18, 8:58pm

Re: Re: pit zips and event
Looks like the Wild Things (Alpinist I assume) is about the same weight as a Rab Latok Alpine, Bergen, or Icefall...but...retails at $399! The key for me now (I think) is finding something reaso...

In GEAR » eVent Fabric Differences?
April 16, 9:42pm

Re: pit zips and event
Apparently Rab also has a 3L eVent shell with pitzips...17-18 oz. in sz. L. The EB BC-200 is just picked up on the cheap is 10 oz. in sz. M, so I figure I might pick up the heavier 3L eVent for ...

In GEAR » eVent Fabric Differences?
April 16, 8:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Zimmerbuilt
Luke...Your hipbelt was the exact one I was thinking of when I made my theoretical changes. I think the frame style/design carries pretty darn well at 30#, even with the "standard" bel...

In GEAR » Zimmerbuilt
April 15, 10:15pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Zimmerbuilt
Thanx Doug... I may send Chris an Acorn tubular bag to sew something similar in Dyneema Grid or XPac! TA -Mark

In GEAR » Zimmerbuilt
April 15, 10:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Andrews

Mark Andrews has posted no reviews.