Brian Senez (bsenez) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale New England
About Me Long distance hiking, trail running, cycling, triathlon

ME-GA '06
LT '08
CitySouthwick
StateMA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian Senez

Showing 101 - 110 of 219 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

re: ZPacks Blast help
The attachment point at the top on the side of each shoulder strap is the anchor point for the shock cord which runs through the top of the back pocket. When you add the back pocket you automatica...

In GEAR » ZPacks Blast help
November 23, 10:50am

re: gear galore
You never know what you really need until you get what you think you want. I like to try lots of gear! I've got a lot more stuff I am not using, but don't want to flood the forum. I try ...

In Gear Swap » Footwear: Feelmax, Montrail, Vasque, Asolo, New Balance, Brooks, Pearl Izumi, EMS
November 22, 5:01pm

re: GSI Utensil
The spoon (not spork) can be purchased here: http://www.trailcooking.com/store/gsi-rehydrate for $2 If I remember correctly it was 16g

In Gear Swap » PART 1>> Cleaning Out The Gear Closet
November 22, 3:56pm

26 vs 32
When trying to decide between the two sizes you need to look at the main pack body which is 2000ci vs 2600ci. The 32 has a little extra width and is two inches taller to the top of the extension c...

November 22, 6:22am

Footwear: Feelmax, Montrail, Vasque, Asolo, New Balance, Brooks, Pearl Izumi, EMS
All prices include shipping CONUS. Only one pair left, thanks BPL! -Feelmax Osma 12 green/white, 426g, like new, $60 I wanted these badly and finally found a pair and they are beautiful but ...

In Gear Swap » Footwear: Feelmax, Montrail, Vasque, Asolo, New Balance, Brooks, Pearl Izumi, EMS
November 21, 6:40pm

re: how much alcohol
I carry a variation of the caldera keg-F and I budget 20ml per 2cup boil. For me 15ml is never enough (it does get the water hot though), 17ml usually does the job, and with 20ml you can count on ...

In GEAR » Newbie Question?
November 21, 6:00pm

re: Cuben MLD Exodus
Bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Cuben MLD Exodus
November 21, 12:12pm

re: Marmot Cargo Pant
I would say these are a 32x32 Bump

In Gear Swap » Marmot Cargo Pant
November 21, 12:11pm

re: padded hip belt
I contacted Joe and told him what I wanted and he responded quickly with a price quote. My pack as pictured cost $138 shipped. base pack $95 + cuben center pocket $15 + padded hip belt $25 + ship...

November 21, 6:36am

re: water
Correct, I open the pack. It only takes a couple seconds. There are no straps to undo and I leave the drawcord open. I carry two 1L platypus at the top of the pack. I stopped using a tube about...

November 20, 7:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Brian Senez

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ZPacks Zilch
I have an XL Zilch with a center pocket and padded waistbelt all in white cuben. The weight of this is 160g (5.6oz). I recently used this pack for a nine day hike from Gorham NH to Hanover VT on the ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
October 15, 5:57pm