BPL Community Profile

twig . (bretthartwig) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Lightweight backpacker
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by twig .

Showing 101 - 110 of 200 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Forum » Thread

Inov8 shoes in Australia
I got the roclite 315s, I am a size 43 in pretty much every shoe - Vasque velocity 43, RM Williams boots 9G, I ordered a 44 and they fit spot on. Postage took about a week, you can pay extra for i...

In GEAR » Inov8 shoes in Australia
November 09, 12:55am

Inov8 shoes in Australia
Anyone in Australia in the market for Inov8 shoes I can highly recommend Wiggles in the UK, I paid around $100 Australian after conversion and they post many styles free. http://www.wiggle.co.uk/

In GEAR » Inov8 shoes in Australia
November 08, 6:53pm

Transitional Hiker - An Australian Story
Hi Mark, Great read, thank you. Water is a big factor in SA and Victoria too, you can't rely on anything up high so often have to fill up at a creek in the valley and carry it up hill all day....

In Editor's Roundtable » Transitional Hiker - An Australian Story
October 21, 3:56pm

Le Parcour '09
Fantastic video Dave, Congratulations on finishing!

In Post-Trip Reports » Le Parcour '09
October 18, 6:36pm

Fenix torches in Australia
Hi Franco, I have also ordered Fenix lights from torchworld I gave up on fenix after 2 consecutive lights I carried on my keyring unscrewed and the heads disappeared leaving me with a tube of a...

In GEAR » Fenix torches in Australia
September 23, 3:22am

New Tarptent ;this is the Moment !!!
So that means 8 days off for new tents?!!

In GEAR » New Tarptent ;this is the Moment !!!
September 15, 7:13pm

New Tarptent ;this is the Moment !!!
That's fantastic Franco, I guess that's one of the cultural differences between our countries. Definitely worth a sickie.

In GEAR » New Tarptent ;this is the Moment !!!
September 15, 6:23pm

FS: Garage Cleaning: Patagonia R1 Hoody, Misc Other Stuff, some local pickup only
PM sent re Hoodie

In Gear Swap » FS: Garage Cleaning: Patagonia R1 Hoody, Misc Other Stuff, some local pickup only
September 12, 4:40pm

Titanium Thermos
It's back http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/2010-02DeSale28993443_AUCTION_-THERMOS-Super-Compact-Titanium-Bottle-FEB-500T.htm

In Winter Hiking » Packing vs Thermos
September 09, 5:51am

Is this a good reason to buy The One?
"How breezy is The One?" Most of the airflow is going to come through the door side as the spinaker is raised more off of the ground on this side,the other sides can be stake down as sho...

In GEAR » Is this a good reason to buy The One?
September 06, 3:46am

All Reader Reviews by twig .

twig . has posted no reviews.