BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 101 - 110 of 1273 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: Foot gear with best stone protection?
I use to wear Merrell Moab Ventilators (non-GTX), they have great protection and vent well for that type of shoe. I now use LaSportiva Wildcats and Merrell trail Gloves but I don't think eithe...

In GEAR » Foot gear with best stone protection?
June 11, 2:05pm

Sold NeoAir Regular New on Box
SOLD SOLD Brand new, never opened the box, Regular, original, Neoair 20" x 72" SOLD shipped, Paypal gift or add fee Contact and Paypal, englund attitude nwrain doth comm

In Gear Swap » FS NeoAir Regular New on Box
June 06, 5:50pm

Re: For shame...
Craig, you forgot: Human Sacrifice, Dogs and Cats living together... Mass Hysteria I agree that it seem some on this forum have an 10 essentials kit the probably weighs more than Wills ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain SuperUltraLight Backpacking – Going SUL in the Mountains with Adequate Shelter, Insulation, and Rain Protection. Part 3: M-SUL Base Weight Gear Lists
June 06, 12:32am

FS WM Summerlite
Great bag Bump

In Gear Swap » FS WM Summerlite
June 05, 3:59pm

SOLD BA FlyCreek UL1
SOLD Used maybe 3 times: SOLD shipped (or do you have something I need and you want to trade? Like a HMG pack or something) I used it two night and decided the it was a little too short fo...

In Gear Swap » FS BA FlyCreek UL1
June 04, 5:04pm

SOLD WM Summerlite
SOLD SOLD Western Mountaineering Summerlite 6' left zip for sale SOLD shipped I just paid $44 to have it professionally cleaned at Rainy Pass repairs (they are the best at cleanin...

In Gear Swap » FS WM Summerlite
June 04, 11:34am

Re: alas
Phillip, maybe you should remind your fried about the scout law- A scout is honest and trustworthy. Some how I don't think his clothing exchange is honest or trustworthy

In GEAR » REI limiting returns to one year
June 04, 11:20am

Re: Re: Re: interesting
Yes this is interesting, yesterday I returned a Firesteel mini that I had used maybe 2 times but was purchased 3 years ago. On the second use, while demonstrating how to use it during a training c...

In GEAR » REI limiting returns to one year
June 04, 10:16am

Re: Prolite Plus won't self inflate
Let it sit open over night (24 hours) and it should work just fine. Also store it with the valve open (not rolled up), this will help to maintain the interior foam. The Prolite uses a much l...

In GEAR » Prolite Plus won't self inflate
June 03, 9:09pm

Re: Re: Kayak help
Stephen, I use the "Thule® 835 Hull-a-Port Pro Kayak Carrier". I fits my 4 runner rack w/o bars and works great for me. If you have someone else to help load its a no brainer and they ...

In Other Activities » Kayak help
June 02, 10:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm