Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben Wiles (benjita) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Annandale, VA
About Me Ben Wiles has not added a biography yet.
CityAlexandria
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wiles

Showing 101 - 110 of 127 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Forum » Thread

Square vs Rectangular Tarps
I will primarily be using the tarp as a cooking and emergency shelter, so don't think difference between the two matters much. But I'd like to eventually use it for ground sleeping. An...

In GEAR » Square vs Rectangular Tarps
July 28, 7:52am

Re: RE: Are quilting loops required?
Good point Elliot. I'm not always as gentle as I probably should be also. Thanks for the link.

In Make Your Own Gear » Are quilting loops required?
July 28, 7:38am

Re: re:Are quilting loops required?
Sorry for the tangent. Dave, did you put the momentum on the inside or outside of your quilt? Would you still go without adding the loops?

In Make Your Own Gear » Are quilting loops required?
July 21, 9:39pm

Re: Re: TNF Orion
Thanks for the heads up.

In GEAR » TNF Orion
July 13, 9:46am

Re: Re: TNF Orion
Ashley, Thank you so much for heads up. I just got the bag off Gear Trade. You just saved me over $100! I need another one for my wife, so hopefully another will come up before Sept. Thanks ...

In GEAR » TNF Orion
July 13, 7:24am

Re: Re: Re: TNF Orion
YES! The UL was one of the first MB I researched. But at $320 thought it was too pricy. That's why the Orion caught my eye. I have until Sept to purchase the bag so I'll keep a look out for...

In GEAR » TNF Orion
July 13, 6:37am

Re: TNF Orion
I had looked at the Kilo bag EN rating (F): 37 | 28 | 0 weight: 34 oz. pack size: 7X11 I'm probably splitting hairs but as I mentioned 25F is the absolute lowest I'd expect to encou...

In GEAR » TNF Orion
July 12, 11:57pm

TNF Orion
Would like to get people's thoughts on the Orion. Would primarily use this bag in shoulder season with average night temp of 40F and adding another 10 degree of buffer to 30. EN Rating (F):...

In GEAR » TNF Orion
July 12, 2:24pm

Re: Re: Lowest price paid for a Western Mountaineering bag
Great idea!

In GEAR » Lowest price paid for a Western Mountaineering bag
July 11, 10:30pm

Re: JRB Sale
How do you get the discount?

In Gear Deals » JRB Sale
July 10, 2:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wiles

Ben Wiles has posted no reviews.