Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben 2 World (ben2world) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me Ben 2 World has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben 2 World

Showing 101 - 110 of 10249 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...1025

Forum » Thread

Re: "Trump coming to Phoenix"
"So I pose this question: What is it about the Latin cultures that produces so much violence?" Latino cultures are not inherently violent. I've been to Mexico and all the countri...

In Chaff » Trump coming to Phoenix
July 12, 10:39am

Re: Re: Re: Germany, France losing interest in Ukraine
Tom, if you re-read my post (7 up) -- we're talking exactly the same (obvious) pupil. :)

In Chaff » Survey Points to Challenges NATO Faces Over Russia
July 11, 6:40pm

Absurd Comparisons
I followed Franco and googled the store as well... Whether or not it's a great store with the most dynamic displays and the best prices are subjective. But I think OP's ...

In GEAR » The most boring and annoying store in Portland is Snow Peak
July 11, 6:32pm

Re:
Speaking of gridlock... it may be helpful for Hillary fans to recall what happened when her husband put her in charge in putting together a national health system. Knowing all the hurdles and sabo...

In Chaff » Can the GOP Sink Any Lower? Yes It Can!!
July 11, 2:08pm

Re: Exploited?
Bottom line... it's not that we don't want cheap foreign labor -- we just want them to be invisible. But back to Trump... sure, the issue is legitimate -- but I think getting our attenti...

July 11, 2:02pm

Re: REI Flash 45 at REI Outlet for $52
Hey, I thought deals posted here have to be exclusive to BPL members or some such stupid rule?? :) Kidding aside, I really do find posts like this helpful. The requirement that deals need to...

In Gear Deals » REI Flash 45 at REI Outlet for $52
July 10, 8:40pm

Re: Germany, France losing interest in Ukraine
Dang. OK, I give up. Who's the slowest in your view? I mean, we all know Greece is the slowest, but we are talking about the 'Ukraine theater', correct?

July 10, 8:35pm

Re: Germany, France losing interest in Ukraine
Ah, I see. The slow pupil you were referring to was Petro Poroshenko. Must be time for the western Europeans to place their orders for this winter's heating gas -- really helps everyone see...

July 10, 8:28pm

Re: Re: Germany, France losing interest in Ukraine
Reality eventually tends to concentrate the minds of even the slowest pupils. " Believe me, Tom, they are not the slowest pupils. There is still one -- cheered on by our military-defense e...

July 10, 6:35pm

Re: Trump coming to Phoenix
"Like I said, the way to reduce illegal immigration is to crack down on employers. " Agree! That's another critical plank. But a lot of people -- even those who support the id...

July 10, 3:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben 2 World

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
I've been using titanium shepherd hook stakes for years now -- loving their ultralight weight but disappointed with their suboptimal ground penetration and holding power. These stakes can be bent...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 09, 8:02pm

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I received my pair and went on a moderate 2-hour hike today (approx. 2,000 ft. elevation gain over 2.7 miles -- then returning back down). I find the specs to be accurate, and the poles a beauty to...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:33pm

MontBell Versalite 20
This is a no-thrills but well-constructed frameless day pack. You can see photo and specs here. You can also see BPL...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 04, 7:18pm

Coleman F1 Ultralight
The first review touched on the F1's performance. This post will describe and critique the set up process. Prior to buying the F1, I have used the MSR PocketRocket (PR). With the PR, all you ...

In Stoves - Canister
January 28, 11:03am

Micropur MP 1 Chlorine Dioxide Water Purifier Tablet
Comparison to Potable Aqua above is incorrect. For bacteria and viruses, Micropur is just as effective and easy to use (15 minutes treatment time). It is only for protozoa (e.g. cryptosporidium) t...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
January 06, 9:28am