Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben 2 World (ben2world) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me Ben 2 World has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben 2 World

Showing 101 - 110 of 10279 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...1028

Forum » Thread

Re: Pot Calling The Kettle Black
Daryl: Your thread inspired me to finally write my Iran trip report. I just finished posting it. :)

In Chaff » Pot Calling The Kettle Black
July 17, 12:14pm

IRAN - My Belated Trip Report
Two years ago, when I told my friends I was traveling to Iran, everyone's first reaction was worry over my safety. Mention Iran and people think: extremism, arbitrary imprisonment, harsh trea...

In Chaff » IRAN - My Belated Trip Report
July 17, 12:03pm

Asshole of the Year Award Also Heating Up
This award may not be as coveted as Darwin -- but you don't have to actually die to get one. All you have to do is act like an... asshole! Here is someone I find truly deserving. Read and ...

In Chaff » Asshole of the Year Award Also Heating Up
July 17, 12:28am

Re
So no Christian=Taliban fireworks tonight? Oh well. Nighty night, everyone. :)

In Chaff » Anti-intellectualism Is Killing America
July 16, 11:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Anti-intellectualism Is Killing America
"The last time I set foot in a chapel I came out married and have been reluctant to risk it again." You should have listened to Nancy Reagan. "Just Say No" is the guiding pr...

July 16, 10:17pm

Re: Anti-intellectualism Is Killing America
"We're an odd lot, we humans. Far too many of us are proud of our ignorance. Unfortunately, ignorance breeds fear, fear breeds intolerance, intolerance breeds anger, anger breeds hate.&quo...

July 16, 7:47pm

Re: Anti-intellectualism Is Killing America
Evolution, anyone? Ironic, but the country with some of the best scientists and probably more Nobel prize winners than any other -- also "boasts" the highest number of people who don'...

July 16, 2:12pm

Re: Webb - my party has moved way to the left
A bit tangential... To me, our country isn't so much moving left or right -- but simply the wrong direction overall. We hold the biggest hammer in the world -- and it seems we try to solve ...

In Chaff » Webb - my party has moved way to the left
July 16, 11:56am

Re: Re: Re: I almost regret that I will miss the first Republican debate
Nice!! Well, you still have 10 days to participate in GOP thrashing. :)

In Chaff » Can the GOP Sink Any Lower? Yes It Can!!
July 16, 11:35am

Re: I almost regret that I will miss the first Republican debate
Have tons of fun, and best of luck, Charlie! When's your start date?

In Chaff » Can the GOP Sink Any Lower? Yes It Can!!
July 16, 10:37am

All Reader Reviews by Ben 2 World

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
I've been using titanium shepherd hook stakes for years now -- loving their ultralight weight but disappointed with their suboptimal ground penetration and holding power. These stakes can be bent...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 09, 8:02pm

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I received my pair and went on a moderate 2-hour hike today (approx. 2,000 ft. elevation gain over 2.7 miles -- then returning back down). I find the specs to be accurate, and the poles a beauty to...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:33pm

MontBell Versalite 20
This is a no-thrills but well-constructed frameless day pack. You can see photo and specs here. You can also see BPL...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 04, 7:18pm

Coleman F1 Ultralight
The first review touched on the F1's performance. This post will describe and critique the set up process. Prior to buying the F1, I have used the MSR PocketRocket (PR). With the PR, all you ...

In Stoves - Canister
January 28, 11:03am

Micropur MP 1 Chlorine Dioxide Water Purifier Tablet
Comparison to Potable Aqua above is incorrect. For bacteria and viruses, Micropur is just as effective and easy to use (15 minutes treatment time). It is only for protozoa (e.g. cryptosporidium) t...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
January 06, 9:28am