Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ashley Brown (ashleyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ashley Brown hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Ashley Brown has not added a biography yet.
CitySydney
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ashley Brown

Showing 101 - 110 of 1159 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...116

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Ashley...
Hehe, impressed you know the words to waltzing matilda! What can I say, I'm a trusting and optimistic soul and I'm still hoping this is going to work out. I've asked about a "l...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Big Sky Evolution 2P
August 16, 3:10am

Re: Ashley...
Well if the deadline isnt met on your tent Ive got a MSR Carbon Reflex 2 with your name on it Ha, nice one! If you decide it's too small I would seriously consider giving the Big Sky tent...

August 16, 12:06am

Re: WM Shipping status?
I thought originally they were just clearing out the last of the 09 summer stock, but then it's kind of weird that they would send someone an email saying the price was a mistake.

In Gear Deals » Western Mountaineering Summerlite 150 Dollars at Moosejaw
August 15, 11:43pm

advertising
I guess providing they are only offloading a small number of bags the 'advertising' benefit may well outweigh the costs. There's a lot to me said for word of mouth advertising through f...

August 15, 8:30pm

Re: Ashley...
Haha, funny you should ask that. The tent was originally due to ship mid August... right about now. But there have been some production delays at the factory and they haven't been able to get t...

August 15, 8:23pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WM Shipping status?
How many times will you surf through Moosejaw.com hoping for a screaming good deal? Ha, guilty as charged! After that first $150 sale I hit the website about 10 times in the next month checking ...

August 15, 8:14pm

Re: Re: Re: WM Shipping status?
Who knows Tom. I originally thought it was a legit sale, and if Greg Harris (above) hadn't had his order cancelled then I wouldn't have questioned it. I mean, they've done 50% off on th...

August 15, 7:42pm

Re: WM Shipping status?
I purchased some of the Summerlite bags as well and actually purchased them over 12 hours before the first post in this thread. I received a call stating that my order would be canceled because thi...

August 15, 7:17pm

o2gearshop code
I tried the o2gearshop code (save20) on a summerlite a week or so ago and got the message "The coupon code you have entered is not valid." Just tried it again with the same result.

August 15, 7:13pm

Re: buying a new backpacking camera
The obvious recommendation is the panasonic LX3, which incidentally was reviewed just the other day on this site. It has excellent image quality compared to most compacts, and a fast, wide angle le...

In Photography » buying a new backpacking camera
August 14, 10:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Ashley Brown

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Potable Aqua Iodine Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets
I am always amazed when people say that idodine treated water tastes horrible. Sure it does -- if you don't do it right. The key step is to neutralise the iodine with vitamin C... but don't...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 03, 11:02pm