BPL Community Profile

Tim Zen (asdzxc57) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale MI
About Me N/A
StateMI
CountryUS of A
My PDF Gear Listworking on it...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Zen

Showing 101 - 110 of 757 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...76

Forum » Thread

Re: Tea Party Haters
I find the tea party completely fake. I assume they are alluding to no taxation without representation. There was an election. They just did not win enough seats and the presidency. Fake a...

In Chaff » Tea Party Haters
October 23, 7:23pm

Re: Lightweight Photographs
Daryl, Just carry an SD card. I am sure someone will flip yours in and take a few pictures of you. No fuss, no muss. Even better, print a QR code on your shirt which has your email address...

In Chaff » Lightweight Photographs
October 22, 6:01pm

Re: Need help: Fuel Bladder
cascade designs. Accessories. Playtpus Push-Pull Cap.. $2.95. Do you really need the weight? More fancy -- the shut off valve for 5.95...

In Make Your Own Gear » Need help: Fuel Bladder
October 20, 6:59pm

Natural fiber project
Step 1. Salting. Don't know if I am going to leave the fur. I will see how the tanning process goes.

In Make Your Own Gear » Natural fiber project
October 19, 2:20pm

Re: What is best in life?
Being married to Maria but also having your way with the house staff? Is that the answer?

In Chaff » What is best in life?
October 17, 7:43am

Re: fishing weights
@Dave -- well it goes beyond cute and cuddly. The Europeans (the same people that got rid of the 4/5 quart liquor bottles ) created this initiative called REACH which is banning all sorts of stuff...

In Chaff » California bans lead for all hunting.
October 14, 7:35pm

Re: Re: Re: study unreviewed
This dog can't hunt. I don't have the patience. I can't sit still for more tha 20 minutes. Tried fishing but had the same patiece problem. Foraging probably won't work either....

October 14, 1:07pm

Re: study unreviewed
Not to ruffle anyone's feathers, Michigan requires non-toxic shot for water fowl. And now, back to the other issue.

October 14, 11:13am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: No great lead alternatives
Ian -- no problem. But I do remember the motor heads complaining how CA was trying to ban their hobby because all their engines were designed for leaded gas. There is a push to remove lead from...

October 13, 3:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Backpacking in Hunting Season
At least we had the high ground!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking in Hunting Season
October 13, 12:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Tim Zen

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

STARBUCKS VIA Italian Roast
Try Nescafe Clasico -- 98 cents for 8 packets. Gets the job done.

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
August 31, 1:46pm