BPL Community Profile

Aaron Reichow (areichow) - BPL Guest

My Locale Northern Minnesota
About Me Aaron Reichow has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Reichow

Showing 101 - 110 of 819 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...82

Forum » Thread

SOLD
SOLD Mountainsmith Ghost Long Torso Weight (measured): 2 lb 8 oz Volume: 50L / 3100 ci SOLD $60 including US shipping SOLD It's the older black and green model. Pack is in good con...

In Gear Swap » FS: Mountainsmith Ghost LT (Long Torso)
May 05, 11:39am

Re: Re: Laughing at ourselves
C'mon, give us a PDF or something then! :D

In Philosophy & Technique » Laughing at ourselves
May 05, 9:15am

Anonye going to see Andrew Skurka at Trailfitters/Fitger's in Duluth, MN?
Anyone going? Trailfitters presents: Andrew Skurka - Lightweight Backpacking When: May 5, 2011 @ 7 PM Where: Fitger's 3rd Floor Theater Cost: $5 donation EDIT: Apologies if this...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Anonye going to see Andrew Skurka at Trailfitters/Fitger's in Duluth, MN?
May 05, 8:57am

Re: Re: cuben.
With the weight of most cuben dry bags, I don't see any reason why not to use both a pack liner and a cuben dry bag for your down stuff. A big garbage bag is one of the more popular ways to...

In GEAR » An idea to keep gear dry inside backpack
April 27, 2:16pm

Re: Re: Re: RE: first time trekking pole user...
Adam- edited my post- forgot to say "10 oz poles." I think the Gossamer Gear poles are worth it, at least for some folks- I just don't see any reason to spend $80-200 on a pair of 16 ...

In GEAR » First time trekking pole user looking for advice.
April 27, 1:45pm

Re: RE: first time trekking pole user...
My first poles were the popular Outdoor Products Latch Lock trekking poles- $24 for a set at Walmart. A year later, I'm still using the same set. The funny thing with trekking poles is that the...

In GEAR » First time trekking pole user looking for advice.
April 27, 1:26pm

Re: simple
+1 to Eric's suggestion of the Gamma LT or similar. My pair of Gamma LTs is about the same weight at my Mountain Hardwear Canyon pant, which is a light nylon pant. My only beef with the Gamma L...

In GEAR » Recommendations on Undies, Long Underwear, and Wind/Rain Pants for 3 Season Use
April 26, 10:27am

Re: Recommendations on Undies, Long Underwear, and Wind/Rain Pants for 3 Season Use
- Wind/rain pants: DriDucks Ultra-Lite 2. How useful anything more expensive or tough would be is up to the climate you're hiking in, and how much you expect to wear them. DriDucks won't la...

In GEAR » Recommendations on Undies, Long Underwear, and Wind/Rain Pants for 3 Season Use
April 26, 10:10am

Re: This is an awesome deal
I ran across a total steal of a newbie backpacking tent at Target the other day, the Kelty Zenith 2. $60 and 5 lbs. From what I've seen and read, it's the Salida 2, but with heavy fiberglas...

In Gear Deals » Kelty Salida 2 - 44% off at Gander Mtn.
April 26, 9:16am

Re: What Item(s) Optimize the Best of Gear Convergence?
How is it that no one has mentioned the JakPak!?!? Jacket! Tent! Sleeping Bag! ALL IN ONE! Or, the Moonbow Powerpac 2000, which seems a little less goofy. The PP2k is the convergen...

In GEAR » What Item(s) Optimize the Best of Gear Convergence?
April 22, 10:36am

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Reichow

Aaron Reichow has posted no reviews.