BPL Community Profile

Aaron Davis (ardavis324) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Aaron Davis hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Aaron Davis has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Davis

Showing 101 - 110 of 267 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...27

Forum » Thread

MEC T2 ls zip top and bottoms Womens sz Small
Sizes Small Color Sapphire (blue) Selling matching top and bottoms. Brand new, just received in mail today. Both were just slightly too small for my wife. She's 5'5" 125# pretty...

In Gear Swap » MEC T2 ls zip top and bottoms Womens sz Small
January 10, 7:32pm

Re: JMT Gear List, and I have an REI gift card to fix it with. Help please!
A few thoughts... Do you really need vaseline cottonballs? you may not really need the baselayer bottoms in mid-August..but thats your call. The insulated mug seems heavy...could you just ...

In Gear Lists » JMT Gear List, and I have an REI gift card to fix it with. Help please!
January 07, 8:40am

Re: Re: GG Pads
I agree about the Torso Pad in the sleeve, it feels pretty bulky. After a little more surgery I got the Ridgerest down to 11.48oz. Its still 25" wide from my shoulders to fingertips. ...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear pads
January 03, 6:17pm

Re: Re GG Pads
I'm using a GG Gorilla. When rolled burrito style at its current dimensions, the pad fills the height/circumference of the pack very well. I can fit everything i'd take on a 5 day hike ...

January 03, 4:13pm

Re: Floor
Will you sell the Twin poncho/groundsheet separately?

In Gear Swap » ZPacks Hexamid Twin olive poncho floor
January 02, 9:24pm

Re: Re GG Pads
So I got the Large Ridgerest, and went right to work on it. Right now its a "mummy" shape, the upper half is a full luxurious 25" wide, then it sharply tapers down to about 18&quo...

January 02, 9:20pm

Re: bump
Realized it was actually $172. Haven't sold it yet, thinking about waiting for next Patagonia sale unless someone offers $135.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia gift card
December 31, 5:16pm

bump
One more bump before I sell it elsewhere. I would be open to a trade if you've got a different gift card or whatever else ya got.

December 30, 9:01pm

Re:
n/m

December 30, 7:12am

FS: Patagonia gift card
EDIT: Card value: $172.71 It is a physical card, but I can email the numbers to the buyer. See my history if concerned. I've sold a few things here including a $200 Golite gift c...

December 29, 8:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Davis

Aaron Davis has posted no reviews.