BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 101 - 110 of 1268 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...127

Forum » Thread

lightwave
review of the sleeping bag http://blog.fastpacking.de/wordpress/lightwave-firelight-450-ultraleichter-daunenschlafsack/

In Gear Swap » Lightwave Firelight 350 sleeping bag 6', ill power: 900 EU (970 US) white Polish Goose down
May 31, 9:13am

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » Feathered Friends Nano Vireo Sleeping Bag 68 inch, 18 oz, Moss color
May 30, 3:10pm

weight
that is the offical weight, on my scale it was 23.6 oz

In Gear Swap » Lightwave Firelight 350 sleeping bag 6', ill power: 900 EU (970 US) white Polish Goose down
May 30, 12:10pm

Lightwave Firelight 350 sleeping bag 6', fill power: 900 EU (970 US) white Polish Goose down
Lightwave Firelight 350 sleeping bag 6', 970 fill $500 obo free shipping conus price drop to $450 used on 1 weekend trip to glen aulin about 32 degrees and was quite warm, packs very small...

May 30, 11:25am

Feathered Friends Nano Vireo Sleeping Bag 68 inch, 18 oz, Moss color
Feathered Friends Nano Vireo Sleeping Bag 68 inch, 18 oz, Moss color $185 obo free shipping conus used on 1 weekend trip, no rips, tears or stains, like new comes with stuff sack and storage bag...

In Gear Swap » Feathered Friends Nano Vireo Sleeping Bag 68 inch, 18 oz, Moss color
May 30, 11:01am

zpacks
I have a zpacks shoulder pouch and two belt pockets that I'd like to sell. $30 for all 3.

In Gear Swap » WTB- Zpacks shoulder pouch & belt pouch
May 30, 7:29am

pack
Don't cut your pack, sell it as is. I've chopped up packs only to be disappointed. not enough weight saved to make up for the loss of function. Buy a zpacks arc blast. I have a damaged ...

In GEAR » ultralight pack that will fit very small woman well
May 17, 9:21pm

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » KatabaticGear Alsek 22 degree quilt
May 03, 3:03pm

MAMMUT TRION LIGHT 40L BACKPACK
MAMMUT TRION LIGHT 40 BACKPACK $100 free shipping conus Great 40 liter pack with a removable waterproof lining that protects the entire inner. Used once for a weekend. In fantastic, like new s...

In Gear Swap » MAMMUT TRION LIGHT 40L BACKPACK
May 03, 2:21pm

ff
No issues, I bought it for my daughter but she prefers a sleeping bag to a quilt. She never used it.

In Gear Swap » KatabaticGear Alsek 22 degree quilt
May 03, 1:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
light, warm, versatile The 2 things I like most about the Epiphany-K quilt are I have a 20 oz quilt that will keep me warm down to zero degrees and the same quilt has a wide temperature range b...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm