BPL Community Profile

Anthony Weston (anthonyweston) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern CA
About Me Anthony Weston has not added a biography yet.
StateCa
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Anthony Weston

Showing 101 - 110 of 1216 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...122

Forum » Thread

Sea To Summit Nano Pyramid Mosquito Net Shelter Single with Insect Shield, 2.9 oz
Sea To Summit Nano Pyramid Mosquito Net Shelter Single with Insect Shield New unused, sell for $30 free shipping conus Sea To Summit's Nano Pyramid Net Shelter with Insect shield is now 6...

In Gear Swap » Sea To Summit Nano Pyramid Mosquito Net Shelter Single with Insect Shield, 2.9 oz
March 22, 3:54pm

j
bump

In Gear Swap » Winter bivy - Breathable, waterproof, 10 oz - Event Bivy
March 21, 1:03pm

Yosemite
Thanks Kevin for the heads up but I can't join you that weekend. From the web cam you can see that most of the snow has melted off, just perfect conditions for a trip. Enjoy your trek.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Early sierra trip...
March 20, 11:49pm

Yosemite
No I canceled the trip. I was going to go alone and thought it best to wait for company.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Yosemite this weekend, 3/15
March 17, 1:58pm

luna
I'd like the luna if it's still available. I have a friend who lugs around a 7lb tent. Thanks, Anthony

In Gear Swap » FS - Trailstar, Luna 2, Hennessy Hammock, MSR Stoves
March 16, 4:25pm

c
Jason, I'd like the EE Cuben quilt! My apologies for adding this on but I was unable to PM Jason.

In Gear Swap » WTB 20-30 Degree quilt ASAP-
March 16, 4:08pm

e
still for sale

In Gear Swap » Winter bivy - Breathable, waterproof, 10 oz - Event Bivy
March 16, 10:25am

z
VX21 Xpac for the back side and bottom of the pack and a lighter weight VX07 for the front

In Editor's Roundtable » Paradox Packs Evolution pack system review
March 16, 9:27am

w
any idea how much it weighs? ballpark?

In Gear Swap » FS: Stratospire 1 mesh inner
March 15, 7:33pm

Yosemite this weekend, 3/15
Anyone interested in going up the Snowcreek Trail in Yosemite this weekend. The temperatures in the Valley are 60 degrees during the day and in the 40's at night on the Valley floor so it like...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Yosemite this weekend, 3/15
March 13, 11:22am

All Reader Reviews by Anthony Weston

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks Exo with external stays
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great ...

In Backpacks - External Frame
March 14, 8:12am

Zpacks Exo
The zpacks Exo, is light and tough and just the right size. I have a 6lb baseweight but with food and 3 liters of water, I end up carrying about 18lbs which the Exo handles with ease. It has a great s...

In Backpacks - Frameless
March 14, 8:01am

zpacks Company
Joe, goes out of his way to give you the best service. My pack had shoulder straps that were too tight and Joe fixed them for me at no charge. Top knotch service.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 16, 8:33pm

EnLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany-K Quilt
light, warm, versatile The 2 things I like most about the Epiphany-K quilt are I have a 20 oz quilt that will keep me warm down to zero degrees and the same quilt has a wide temperature range b...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
June 30, 11:58am

Gossamer Gear Spinshelter
Most excellent tarp, it kept me dry during a early snow storm in Hoover Wilderness last year with high winds. I like the flexability of the different positions it can be pitched in and it's well m...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 13, 4:09pm

Montbell Breeze Dry-Tec UL overbag (M)
Finally a bivy that breathes. It light, inexpensive compared to other bivies. I use it with a tarp, with a marmot helium sleeping bag (not the EQ version but a sleeping bag that breathes as well). It...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
July 19, 12:41pm