Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Link . (annapurna) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Link . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Link . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Link .

Showing 101 - 110 of 2057 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...206

Forum » Thread

Re: Cricket tarp
Try PMing him.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Cuben Cricket; Solo innernet (silnylon)
March 29, 10:04am

Re: Glen Canyon!
Thank You Alex and Eli for the very good documentary recommendations and to Jack for starting the thread.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Glen Canyon: The Place No One Knew
March 28, 3:32pm

Re: Sigh
here are Andrew Skurka's picks.... Core Clothing || Go Suit — Item 5-6: Pants & Underwear

In GEAR » Stretch Zion but lighter?
March 27, 12:21pm

Re: Thermometer...
Rich, Here is the BPL article on thermometers including the Acurite.... Backpacking With A Thermometer

In GEAR » watches!?!
March 26, 1:19pm

Re: Food
At the bottom of this spreadsheet you can click on what you are interested in(breakfast, dinner, snacks...ect.) The Ultimate Backpackers Food Guide Check the different options at the bottom of...

In GEAR » Food
March 26, 8:54am

Re: mp3 podcasts
Wired used one on all three of her triple crown hikes(if you read her thru hike journals she used it a lot),here are her post hike reviews(they pretty much say the same for each post hike review) C...

In GEAR » mp3 podcasts
March 25, 9:21am

Re: Wool Base Layer 35F-60F Comfort while hiking?
Stoic Alpine Merino 150 Bliss Shirt – Long Sleeve – Men’s sale $37.95 - $69.00 depending on size and color, Icebreaker Aero Long Sleeve Half Zip 120 Featherweight is $84.99, the Sphere Long ...

In GEAR » Wool Base Layer 35F-60F Comfort while hiking?
March 25, 8:29am

Re: Re: toe blisters
I also agree with Lori !

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Toe blisters
March 23, 4:00pm

Re: My SUL setup ,what i like about it and some questions !
Get lightweight running shorts, they only weigh a couple of ounces and would be a lot more comfortable than shorts made out of the Challenger rain jacket material. Here is Andrew Skurka's recen...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » My SUL setup ,what i like about it and some questions !
March 23, 9:13am

Re: toe blister ?
And with Larry's idea she would save weight ;)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Toe blisters
March 23, 9:03am

All Reader Reviews by Link .

Link . has posted no reviews.