BPL Community Profile

Addie Bedford (addiebedford) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Montana
About Me Addie Bedford has not added a biography yet.
CityBozeman

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Addie Bedford

Showing 101 - 110 of 647 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...65

Forum » Thread

Swing and a miss
I'm moving it back to one forum. It just worked better, more transactions.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » gear swap forum suggestion
October 13, 10:05am

Effectively Using Hiking Poles: The Gas-Brake-Coast Method
Companion forum thread to: Effectively Using Hiking Poles: The Gas-Brake-Coast Method

In Editor's Roundtable » Effectively Using Hiking Poles: The Gas-Brake-Coast Method
October 11, 2:04pm

State of the Market Report: Family/Group Backpacking Tents
Companion forum thread to: State of the Market Report: Family/Group Backpacking Tents

In Editor's Roundtable » State of the Market Report: Family/Group Backpacking Tents
October 11, 2:04pm

I can do this!
Done. There are now two forums: Gear Swap: Selling and Gear Swap: Buying. Stephen: the general site search has been fixed with an integrated Google search. To use the forum search effectively re...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » gear swap forum suggestion
October 10, 11:36am

Update
Just culled this forum and a series of emails between me and Tony to provide Ryan with a bullet list of the pertinent points behind folks not seeing value in membership. Not sure where it goes f...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why are you not a Member of BPL?
October 07, 12:46pm

Lightweight Integrated Canister Fuel Cooking Systems State of the Market Report 2011: Part 2 – Trends, Stove Ratings, and Selections
Companion forum thread to: Lightweight Integrated Canister Fuel Cooking Systems State of the Market Report 2011: Part 2 – Trends, Stove Ratings, and Selections

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Integrated Canister Fuel Cooking Systems State of the Market Report 2011: Part 2 – Trends, Stove Ratings, and Selections
October 04, 1:05pm

Continental Divide Trail Project Report: Hopewell Lake, NM, August 2011
Companion forum thread to: Continental Divide Trail Project Report: Hopewell Lake, NM, August 2011

In Editor's Roundtable » Continental Divide Trail Project Report: Hopewell Lake, NM, August 2011
October 04, 1:05pm

Thread moved
I've moved this to Chaff at the request of a few, for not fitting the forum's description of "A place to share experiences, stories, techniques, and gear ideas for backpacking light wi...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
October 04, 9:54am

This is prickly for me
Because I have a tendency to overshare. I can tell you with absolute certainty the following things: 1.) Ryan's really excited about being a bigger part of BPL (and I'm excited for that ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why are you not a Member of BPL?
September 28, 12:48pm

Typo fixed
Thanks for pointing that out! Addie

In Editor's Roundtable » Vango Helium Superlite 200 Tent Review
September 28, 11:49am

All Reader Reviews by Addie Bedford

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Beartooth Merino Wool Hoody
I got this for a packrafting trip in June, in Montana. Used it for layering and temperature control, and I loved it. The softness was easy on my sensitive skin, it kept me warm when needed, was cool w...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
October 03, 11:52pm