BPL Community Profile

Scott Ireland (WinterWarlock) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western NY
About Me Grew up in South Jersey, and hiked and backpacked in the Pine Barrens, and in the Pennsylvania stretches of the AT. Went away to college, got married, and stopped all outdoor activity for many years. Six years ago I was 'reborn' (aka divorced), and ended up marrying a woman from the Adirondacks, who introduced me to my new home away from home, and got me back into serious hiking. Am now working on my ADK 46 and Cat3500...
CityRochester
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Scott Ireland

Showing 101 - 110 of 486 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...49

Forum » Thread

Re: MSR Groundhog stakes
If you're still looking for more, check out HammockForums store...pretty sure these are the same thing. http://hammockforumsstore.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1664470

In Gear Swap » WTB: MSR Groundhog Stakes
October 27, 1:42pm

Re: patagonia r1 fleece
This has got to be the longest I've ever seen R1's stick around - especially hoody's. Wish it was my size.

In Gear Swap » patagonia r1 and railrider boneflat pants with vents
October 27, 1:37pm

Mix it up...
The last comment was a bit in line with what I was going to offer...maybe it's Scouts in general he doesn't like? The weekend with your older son and friend, and younger son, might be a goo...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Help. Son doesnt like packing or hiking
October 27, 11:38am

Third or fourth one
These are great packs...I've been hoping for one, and this is the 3rd or 4th in the last couple weeks. BUT WHY IS EVERYONE SO SHORT!! :-) They're all Mediums for sale and I need a Large! ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Osprey Atmos 65L Backpack
October 27, 11:21am

Thursday morning
bump

In Gear Swap » FS - AustriAlpin Step-In Crampons
October 27, 4:34am

Good morning
Bump

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning
October 27, 4:34am

Would also consider
an Osprey Variant 52 in size Large

In Gear Swap » WTB - Cold Cold World Chaos - Size Large
October 26, 11:03am

WTB - Cold Cold World Chaos - Size Large
Pretty much says it all - if you have one in good condition, send me a note. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB - Cold Cold World Chaos - Size Large
October 26, 8:42am

Winter is Coming - Closet Cleaning
A couple of things from the closet - prices are shipped CONUS... Marmot Mens Softshell Jacket - Size Small. $50 Old Navy down jacket - Mens XL. This is from when Old Navy actually used fe...

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning
October 25, 3:18pm

LL Bean
Just saw a sale notice on down this morning... http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/510028?qei=458844303&qs=3053270&cid=00985758618

In Gear Swap » WTB Womens Down Vest
October 21, 11:32am

All Reader Reviews by Scott Ireland

Scott Ireland has posted no reviews.