Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Scott Ireland (WinterWarlock) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western NY
About Me Grew up in South Jersey, and hiked and backpacked in the Pine Barrens, and in the Pennsylvania stretches of the AT. Went away to college, got married, and stopped all outdoor activity for many years. Six years ago I was 'reborn' (aka divorced), and ended up marrying a woman from the Adirondacks, who introduced me to my new home away from home, and got me back into serious hiking. Am now working on my ADK 46 and Cat3500...
CityRochester
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Scott Ireland

Showing 101 - 110 of 491 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...50

Forum » Thread

A few things added
and price added to Marmot soft shell

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning
November 05, 9:44am

I've tried...
These are hard to find, but I did pick one up by checking allofcraigs.com - it searches Craigs List across the whole country at once...there were a couple of them up there last time I checked.

In Gear Swap » WTB-osprey stratos 24
November 02, 1:26pm

Osprey
Sort of interested in it, but your comment confused me - You said " sent it to Osprey for a professional repair job and it is not sturdy and fine." Did you mean 'not' sturd...

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning. Shirts, Bivy, Bag, Shoes
October 30, 1:09pm

If you get lucky,
you might be able to find an old model Stratos in a 32 or 40, in small...that's what my son used when he was much shorter. Also, you may want to try some women's packs, which often work wel...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Osprey Ace 48 Youth Backpack
October 28, 7:39am

Montbell
Take a look at the UL Super Spiral bags too...several weights/temps, very roomy with their special fabric bias design...Moontrail.com seems to be a good place to find them, but they pop up here oft...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Looking for a New Bag
October 27, 1:55pm

Re: MSR Groundhog stakes
If you're still looking for more, check out HammockForums store...pretty sure these are the same thing. http://hammockforumsstore.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1664470

In Gear Swap » WTB: MSR Groundhog Stakes
October 27, 1:42pm

Re: patagonia r1 fleece
This has got to be the longest I've ever seen R1's stick around - especially hoody's. Wish it was my size.

In Gear Swap » patagonia r1 and railrider boneflat pants with vents
October 27, 1:37pm

Mix it up...
The last comment was a bit in line with what I was going to offer...maybe it's Scouts in general he doesn't like? The weekend with your older son and friend, and younger son, might be a goo...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Help. Son doesnt like packing or hiking
October 27, 11:38am

Third or fourth one
These are great packs...I've been hoping for one, and this is the 3rd or 4th in the last couple weeks. BUT WHY IS EVERYONE SO SHORT!! :-) They're all Mediums for sale and I need a Large! ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Osprey Atmos 65L Backpack
October 27, 11:21am

Thursday morning
bump

In Gear Swap » FS - AustriAlpin Step-In Crampons
October 27, 4:34am

All Reader Reviews by Scott Ireland

Scott Ireland has posted no reviews.