BPL Community Profile

Will Webster (WillWeb) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Will Webster hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Will Webster has not added a biography yet.
StatePennsylvania

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Will Webster

Showing 101 - 110 of 361 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: GPS eats batteries
In that case you might like it. The other issue is: It's probably the best waterproof out there (according to the reviews I've read), but as a camera it's pretty mediocre. Compar...

In Photography » Camera GPS display
March 29, 1:44pm

GPS eats batteries
I need a waterproof/dustproof camera for an upcoming trip, so I recently bought a Lumix TS3. The GPS takes forever to lock in unless you keep it on all the time, in which case it eats the battery ...

In Photography » Camera GPS display
March 28, 9:04pm

Re: Mugs
"if the cozy tipped the scales at 1.5oz then you'd barely be saving weight for your troubles" The bubblewrap cozy I made for a 2C ziplock bowl is non-detect on my scale (<0.05 oz).

In GEAR » nesting mcdonald's McCafe cups to make a double walled insulated mug?
March 27, 6:46am

Logan
Agree about the Logan bread. My wife has actually given up hot breakfast on the trail - as long as I bring her a cup if tea with her Logan bread.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » a small steel can
March 16, 4:11pm

Re: a small steel can
Assuming you're baking at home, would you consider a conventional can and then cutting the loaves lengthwise into quarters?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » a small steel can
March 16, 3:34pm

Nobody?
No responses, but in case someone stumbles across this with the same question, the folks at Inov-8 recommended the Rocklite 295. Same Comfort last as the 315, relatively wide to accomodate warmer ...

In GEAR » Shoes for canyoneering - Inov-8s?
March 15, 2:17pm

Re: Re: Sale price
Thanks. You've got a $10 credit coming. Win-win.

In GEAR » Inov-8s
March 15, 2:11pm

Sale price
Where did you find 315s for $58? That's close to half price.

In GEAR » Inov-8s
March 15, 11:55am

Shoes for canyoneering - Inov-8s?
I'll be going on my first canyoneering trip next month. It's an 8-day guided backpack in northern AZ of which one day will be in a slot canyon, with a lot of wading and probably one swim. ...

In GEAR » Shoes for canyoneering - Inov-8s?
March 13, 8:01pm

Granite Gear on STP
Sierra Trading Post has the 13L and 18L sizes of Uberlight cuben/eVent dry sacks. I clicked through the latest Dealflyer email and got two of each size for a little under $100 - and they're go...

In Gear Deals » Granite Gear on STP
March 11, 8:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Will Webster

Will Webster has posted no reviews.