BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 101 - 110 of 645 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...65

Forum » Thread

Augmenteon
The next generation.

In GEAR » Revolutionary "Whipsnake" Pack
June 12, 11:10pm

Ya
Le Crevase. Never needs washing. And those Vans are some pretty sweet slip on trail loafers. So Steve.

In GEAR » Revolutionary "Whipsnake" Pack
June 12, 11:00pm

It's the conversion thing
We were supposed to go metric when I was in grade school. The effect was the two liter bottle we have for soda (and not much else I can think of). So, you'll forgive me if your measurements add...

In GEAR » The CAFFIN tents come!
June 11, 11:57pm

Length
I'll only add that in my experience with the two people I hike with, they are 6'4" and 6'7". I'm barely 5'10", but can't use a multi-person tent with either o...

June 11, 8:30pm

Howabout
A BA FC UL3? Trail weight is around 56 oz with 65" width (@ head) and 88-89" length. One of the lightest true two person tents around. The UL2 isn't really a two-person tent. Seems t...

In GEAR » Roomy 3-4 person tent recommendations
June 10, 12:39am

Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad
Anybody use one of these yet? Looks like a nice alternative and only $60. I saw it here - http://www.antigravitygear.com/klymit-static-v-sleeping-pad.html. The website notes the following Di...

In GEAR » Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad
June 10, 12:33am

Excellent report
Dan, Very well written and an engrossing read. All I can say is I would have had to hike on to the bridge, cause I am not getting in 38* water. As you know, I surf quite a bit. And when the temp...

In Post-Trip Reports » Bob Marshall Wilderness Open – Eccentric But Not Insane
June 09, 12:10am

No bowl
Just use freezer bags and heat-n-eat your meal in them; so, no need for a bowl and you are getting lighter. Much easier than getting a bowl (or pot) dirty anyway. Who wants to clean dishes on a cam...

In GEAR » orikaso vs. fozzils vs. Coleman foldable bowls
June 08, 11:17pm

Congrats!
Roger, thanks for all you do for this community. It's about time you get recognized for some of your designs and contributions. BTW, guess you can't use the accronym "TT" for T...

June 08, 11:06pm

ah
trick question, right?

In GEAR » Upper-body Backpack
June 06, 11:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.