BPL Community Profile

Clint Hewitt (WalkSoftly33) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale New England
About Me I have lived in NY, CT, MA and now ME.

Areas I have hiked in:
2011: CA, Little Yosemite Valley, Local Maine Hills, Katahdin (2x)
2010: NOBO AT Thru Hike
2009: NY Bear Mt and Coldspring
2008: NY- CatSkills

Thru the years I have hit NH- White Mountains, MA- Mt. Everett, Mt. Grey Lock multiple times.

My pack weight has come along way...I think I remember years ago something about a game of horseshoes set...
CityBiddeford
StateME
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListCurrent AT - Set up

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clint Hewitt

Showing 101 - 110 of 254 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...26

Forum » Thread

Also womens version
Women's regular Color Radiant yellow print R-Value 3.9 Weight 11 oz / 320 g Width 20 in / 51 cm Length 66 in / 168 cm Thickness 2.5 in / 6.3 cm Packed dimension ...

In GEAR » Neoair XLite and Z Lite Sol Now Available
January 08, 9:04pm

Injury- Trip status in the air.
I went skiing this past week and I fell injuring my knee, my upper body went one way while the ski and lower leg stayed put, twisting my knee before the boot kicked out of the binding. I do not ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
January 02, 3:42pm

Re: snow dance quickly
I am headed to Killington, VT today. When I am on top of the mountain tomorrow I will do my snow dance there, for proximity to the snow gods and to Glastonbury Mountain. It has to snow, Santa br...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
December 28, 9:34am

Food.
Rodger Dodger on the cooking pot On that same line of thought do we have enough stoves? Should I try and get one for winter?

December 21, 8:42pm

Pot
I have an aluminum pot that measure 6" wide bye 3" tall that holds 40oz filled to a little bit more than a centimeter below the top of the pot. It comes with a lid/plate Also nestled insi...

December 21, 2:14pm

Tent
Steve I have been thinking about it and I think I will try and rock my Gossamer Gear TarpTent. I have never used it in the snow before but it sets up fairly sturdy and should be good for a coupl...

December 21, 11:34am

Re: Lunch?
Hey Bryce. I saw that thread, funny thing is I was doing the exact same thing in Alton, NH the same day. I did a 12-13 mile loop up Mount Major and along the Belknap Ridge. It was a great hike t...

December 20, 6:45pm

Zimmerbuilt hardware.
It looks like Chris Zimmer is sourcing Line Locs and Line Loc buckles on his site. And the hard to find Packhooks.

In Make Your Own Gear » Sources for LineLocs
December 20, 1:02pm

Re: Re: Re: College textbooks
Dont get me wrong there were also instance were the professor was the author of the book and it was great, A: the book was extensively used in the class B: It was not reprinted each year. C: Cost w...

In Chaff » Amazon.com
December 16, 6:24pm

Re: Montbell Ex Light Jacket - 20% off
You know every time I see a post from you I have to do a double take. "What I didn't post about Montbell Ex Light Jackets" Are you my evil twin? Or am I the evil one? hmmm

In Gear Deals » Montbell Ex Light Jacket - 20% off
December 16, 6:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Clint Hewitt

Clint Hewitt has posted no reviews.