BPL Community Profile

Ryan Smith (ViolentGreen) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Ryan Smith has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Smith

Showing 101 - 110 of 878 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...88

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: new SMD packs
* They believe the market is retreating from ultralight back to more comfort* He is 100% correct, which I think is both good and bad for my interests. Finding more comfort in a light package is ...

In GEAR » new SMD packs
January 28, 11:07am

Re: Old vs. New Bags
John, I only have the new bags. They have delaminated a little, but no leaks yet. Used them probably 7-8 days so far. Not a big amount of time yet. Ryan

In GEAR » Durability of New Sawyer Squeeze Bags
January 28, 10:49am

Re: Re: Re: XL windshirts, WM bags, OR balaclava
Reduced prices on Ultralite and Summerlite. Ryan

In Gear Swap » XL windshirts, WM bags, OR balaclava
January 25, 7:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pocket Rocket or SnowPeak GigaPower?
The only thing I liked better about the PR was its fire starting ability. Had a few instances where we tipped one on its side and started a fire with wet tender, whereas the Gigapower always sputte...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Pocket Rocket or SnowPeak GigaPower?
January 24, 5:08pm

Re: canine CDT
I read the blog and started to get all up in arms about dogs on the trail, then I saw that she is pretty attractive. So, I decided to give her a pass. Keep on keepin' on Bethaney. Ryan

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 24, 11:48am

Re: Re: XL windshirts, WM bags, OR balaclava
Helmetclava is sold to Amanda. Houdini is sold to Mike. Ghost Whisperer sold to DS pending funds Ryan

January 24, 10:23am

Re: XL windshirts, WM bags, OR balaclava
Added sizing to the Helmetclava. Ryan

January 24, 5:33am

XL windshirts, WM bags, OR balaclava
Hi everyone- I need to clear a few things out of the gear closet so here we go. All prices include shipping to the US. Int'l shipping - we can discuss options. Paypal gift or you pay the fee...

January 23, 8:25pm

Re
"The well-established law in this state that a person cannot contract away his or her obligations to support their child. The right for support belongs to the child, not the parents." ...

In Chaff » Judge rules Kansas sperm donor must pay child support.
January 23, 5:02pm

Re: Re: Has anyone sewn Reflectix?
I have sewn Velcro onto a Reflectix food cozy. Works and holds thread fine. A bit bulky going through the machine. Ryan

In Make Your Own Gear » Has anyone sewn Reflectix?
January 21, 11:51am

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Smith

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Ohm
I've had an Ohm for about a year now and have taken it on a few trips. It's very comfortable provided that you keep it in the weight range it's designed for. When carrying 20-25 lbs it car...

In Backpacks - Frameless
September 10, 5:36pm