BPL Community Profile

Ryan Smith (ViolentGreen) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Ryan Smith has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Smith

Showing 101 - 110 of 1067 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...107

Forum » Thread

Re: Western box photos of contents.
Wow. What a box of treasure! And I don't even mind the books. If this idea continues there should be a way to keep folks accountable although that might kill the fun. Maybe each new person upda...

In Gear Swap » New type of PIF -- the Travelling Hiker Box!
July 07, 11:00am

Re: critical thinking skills
Geeeeez! It's already proven that women outlive men, have a higher pain tolerance, and on average are more intelligent. Can you not just let us win the extremely important "better at sport...

In Chaff » She throws like a girl!
July 04, 12:33pm

Re: circuit
Thanks Ito. All black pack, all black sleeping bag. I may have Darth Vader complex going on. Ryan

In Gear Swap » FS: Zpacks bag, Hybrid Circuit, Cap4, MB Thermawrap
July 04, 9:23am

Re: Re: Re: shelter
"Well my current bivy, tarp set up is about 11 ounces, but the humidity is a big problem from what I have seen. And at 27-28 ounces, I would rather take my Golite bivy, given that it is 27.7 o...

In GEAR » Give me your opinions in my shelter
July 04, 9:16am

Re: shelter
+1 with MB. No way would I ever take a bivy on the AT. Humidity on a low day is about 90% and spending that time in a bivy sounds like pure torture. I think I've only seen one bivy on the AT in...

In GEAR » Give me your opinions in my shelter
July 03, 7:46pm

Re: Madden Backpacks Reborn and Restarted
I do really like the old school design of those and similar packs like Rivendell Mountain Works. Very pricey for what you get though. Ryan

In GEAR » Madden Backpacks Reborn and Restarted
July 03, 7:29pm

Re: Montbell Thermawrap
Dug - Tried to send you a PM, but you don't have them setup yet. You can send me an email: risingpower(at)hotmail. Ryan

July 03, 6:58pm

Re: FS: Zpacks bag, Hybrid Circuit, Cap4, MB Thermawrap
Zpacks bag sold pending funds Ryan

July 02, 1:16pm

Re: zpacks bag
Hi Joshua, Standard 3/4 length zipper and 900fp down. Updated the original post. Ryan

July 02, 11:52am

FS: Zpacks bag, Hybrid Circuit, Cap4, MB Thermawrap
Hi everyone, For various reasons, I won't be hiking for a while. So I'm going to clear a few things out of the closet. All prices include shipping to the US and should be paid using Payp...

July 02, 11:01am

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Smith

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Ohm
I've had an Ohm for about a year now and have taken it on a few trips. It's very comfortable provided that you keep it in the weight range it's designed for. When carrying 20-25 lbs it car...

In Backpacks - Frameless
September 10, 5:36pm