BPL Community Profile

Jared Dilg (Village) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Texas
About Me Jared Dilg has not added a biography yet.
CityAustin
StateTX

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jared Dilg

Showing 101 - 110 of 140 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Forum » Thread

Re: For Sale - MontBell Alpine Lt. Down Parka
Interested also in the Alpine Light Down Parka.

In Gear Swap » For Sale - MontBell Alpine Lt. Down Parka
August 21, 10:38pm

Lining?
Yeah, sounds bogus. I distinctly remember that my new MSR bottle from years ago was raw aluminum inside, no lining or coating.

In GEAR » Ruined MSR fuel bottles?
August 19, 12:48pm

Congratulations!
Congrats on your engagement! What a wonderful trip report and photos. That made my morning!

In Post-Trip Reports » Glacier NP Trip + Engagement!!!!
August 18, 9:25am

Re: Eddie Bauer Sizing runs Large
I just received my jacket in Medium-Tall after returning a size Large-Tall. The Large-Tall was huge, draping much like you described the XL-Tall. The Medium-Tall however fits almost perfectly. Ther...

In Gear Deals » Eddie Bauer 1st Ascent Jackets
August 13, 9:45am

Prices
I also appreciate it when the seller leaves their prices up, as mentioned for market research. Even if it sold privately for less, it's good to know the market starting price. FYI, I *finall...

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Mica
August 11, 4:26pm

Re: more resources/links
Noel, are you saying that you use the constricting loops of your Whoopie Slings to bind up your tarp? I thought snakeskins were used only on the hammock itself for packing.

In Make Your Own Gear » UL "carabiner"
August 11, 10:04am

Re: RE: One-handed stuffsack cord locks?
Yep, to echo Jan, securing the cord lock by the same cinch hole is the way to go. A lot of mil/tactical gear use the ITW Cordloc you pictured in this fashion, and in my experience it works better t...

In Make Your Own Gear » One-handed stuffsack cord locks?
August 10, 10:23am

Re: Do you have a link?
http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18996

In Make Your Own Gear » UL "carabiner"
August 09, 10:16pm

Re: Fit of medium long
Dang, I should have ordered that Medium-Long! Sounds like it would have fit. Ended up getting only the Large-Long and had to return it to the local Eddie Bauer store because the sleeves looked l...

In Gear Deals » Eddie Bauer 1st Ascent Jackets
August 04, 9:47am

Re: Re: Another MYOG pack
Like Javan said, love the recycled look! Contoured shoulder straps can be a pain to make so good choice in sourcing old ones. Oh, great decor in the background. Those are sweet windowed shelves!

In Make Your Own Gear » Another MYOG pack
July 28, 8:22am

All Reader Reviews by Jared Dilg

Jared Dilg has posted no reviews.