BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 101 - 110 of 597 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...60

Forum » Thread

Re: OR Endeavor Mitts replacement
If you want the closest thing to a replacement for the endeavor, then this is what you want. The price goes up $30 or $40 though. It's also made from a heavier goretex (not paclite).

In GEAR » OR Endeavor Mitts replacement
November 08, 8:13pm

Re: Info on Patagonia Houdini sizing?
I'm 6'1" 145lbs. My 2009 Houdini is a medium. I tried on the newer one and it's slimmer, but I was still fine in a medium.

In GEAR » Info on Patagonia Houdini sizing?
November 05, 7:01pm

Re: JMT 2014 Thoughts and insight.
I got a walkup permit the day before my hike. Pack weight doesn't matter. Take what you need and nothing else.

In Gear Lists » JMT 2014 Thoughts and insight.
November 02, 8:35pm

Re: Layering system for PCT and 3 season hiking?
I have no intentions of doing the entire PCT, but I have done probably 900 miles of it or so. Take this with a grain of salt... I generally hiked in a long sleeved shirt for sun protection. Ther...

In GEAR » Layering system for PCT and 3 season hiking?
November 01, 6:59pm

Re: Mountain Hardwear DryQ Elite guarantee
In this case it's a pair of shell pants. The full side zips use a storm flap, but they are not taped and they are not of the water resistant variety. They also have a nylon lining that is se...

In GEAR » Mountain Hardwear DryQ Elite guarantee
October 27, 7:04pm

Mountain Hardwear DryQ Elite guarantee
Has anyone had any experience with the Mountain Hardwear DryQ Elite guarantee? I noticed they are offering a GoreTex-like guarantee on the performance of their DryQ Elite garments. Has anyone ha...

In GEAR » Mountain Hardwear DryQ Elite guarantee
October 27, 4:42pm

Re: Re: Re: Bad Feedback for Moosejaw
It's only a few bucks for shipping. I'd rather not risk not getting a full refund.

In GEAR » Bad Feedback for Moosejaw
October 22, 4:58pm

Re: Bad Feedback for Moosejaw
Moosejaw has the worst customer service out of any online retailer I have used. The first order I made was cancelled after 2 days because they didn't have the item in stock (it said 2 in stock ...

In GEAR » Bad Feedback for Moosejaw
October 22, 4:54pm

Re: MEC T2 Zip Hoody Equivalent?
Take a look at the NWAlpine Black Spider.

In GEAR » MEC T2 Zip Hoody Equivalent?
September 30, 1:58pm

Re: how to fix a really bad sleeping bag zipper snag
I had that happen once when I was going to bed. I fixed it with a knife and duct tape. It's been just fine ever since. It's a good thing I got it unstuck. Lows were below zero that night.

In GEAR » how to fix a really bad sleeping bag zipper snag
September 27, 1:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm