BPL Community Profile

Jeff Jeff (TwoFortyJeff) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff Jeff hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff Jeff has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff Jeff

Showing 101 - 110 of 548 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...55

Forum » Thread

Re: Bring the long sleeve
In the past I would have said just take the lightest eVent rain jacket you can find. It's close enough. However, if you really hike in it all the time, your sweat will affect the breathability....

In GEAR » WIndshirt Vs. Rain jacket
April 26, 8:47pm

Re: Status of practical solar chargers?
I take an extra camera battery. $30 and it weighs less than an ounce. Easy as that.

In GEAR » Status of practical solar chargers?
April 26, 6:16pm

FS: Camp Corsa ice axe 70cm
$70 shipped I'm pretty sure this is still the lightest B rated ice axe out there. It weighs 9.9oz for the 70cm on my scale. I haven't used it much in the last year and it's just taki...

In Gear Swap » FS: Camp Corsa ice axe 70cm
April 25, 8:13pm

Re: Mosquitoes and lean-to
I use an OR bug bivy. You can also use a but net over a ball cap (to keep it off your face). I have spent enough nights in a mesh bug bivy to see how relentless mosquitos can be. If you have fl...

In GEAR » Mosquitoes and lean-to
April 13, 7:26pm

Re: Several Rab Jackets on sale including 20% off
Thanks for the heads up! I picked up a Pulse because I missed out on the OR Helium. I couldn't pass it up for under $100!

In Gear Deals » Several Rab Jackets on sale including 20% off
April 12, 12:08am

Re: OR Helium II - $83.98
Would you mind posting the 20% coupon? I can't find it.

In Gear Deals » OR Helium II - $83.98
April 10, 10:03pm

Re: ULA CDT size question
I have a 21.5" torso. My 2008 or 2009 CDT in a large fits okay. I wish it was a little longer, but I find that it doesn't matter that much for frameless packs. I really like mine a lot. It...

In GEAR » ULA CDT size question
March 24, 9:38pm

Re: Important news for Cap 4 fans
I can't imagine how cold it would have to be for me to want to be covered from head to toe in cap 4.

In GEAR » Important news for Cap 4 fans
March 10, 10:27pm

Re: PCT tarp question
You'll rarely pitch it, but when you do, it's because you need protection. 6x10 wouldn't be enough for two, at least if I were sleeping in there.

In GEAR » PCT tarp question
January 31, 10:05pm

Re: Somnus Side Zip 15/30 Bags Back at Backcountry
Nice, I didn't think they were coming back. I'd love to see the weight on the 30.

In GEAR » Somnus Side Zip 15/30 Bags Back at Backcountry
January 30, 7:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff Jeff

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox 8 X 10 silnylon tarp
I bought this tarp the replace the blue walmart tarp I started out with. I was wary of the grommets at first, but I have had it staked out as tight as a drum and they haven't gotten loose at al...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
August 23, 10:38pm