BPL Community Profile

Tommy Franzen (Tomlike) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Pacific Wonderland
About Me Tommy Franzen has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOR
My PDF Gear ListPNW 3 season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tommy Franzen

Showing 101 - 110 of 363 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...37

Forum » Thread

Two owners. Probably less than 12 nights. 'Like new' condition, aside from a tear in the tag at the foot of the bag (that's a tear in the tag, not the bag. the tag can easily be remo...

In Gear Swap » Western Mountaineering Caribou MF Long
May 01, 3:04pm

FS: Western Mountaineering Caribou MF Long
Size long, left zip. Excellent condition. WM stuff sack and storage sack included. $215

In Gear Swap » Western Mountaineering Caribou MF Long
April 30, 3:20pm

snow levels
I am assuming you are tuned in to the snow levels in WA right now. As of two weeks ago, Mt. Baker was holding 137% of normal snow pack (230"). Early July is often too early to get into the h...

In Gear Lists » SOBO PCT '12, first time trying to go UL.
April 30, 1:13pm

Versalite
The weight sure looks nice, but the DWR for the Versalite jacket didn't score very well in the State of the Market Report for lightweight wp/b jackets. Maybe a good option for those that hike ...

In GEAR » 3.2 oz rain pants from montbell now available
April 26, 8:52pm

bump
another bump

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Burn
April 26, 3:23pm

FS: Misc. items (Cocoon Ultralight pillow, Exped chair kit, MSR Windpro, bear spray, etc.)
Some misc. items for sale, prices include shipping Cocoon Ultralight Air-Core Pillow, size large. Used but in great shape SOLD MSR Windpro stove. Used, but just fired it up, works great S...

In Gear Swap » FS: Msic. items (Cocoon Ultralight pillow, Exped chair kit, MSR Windpro)
April 25, 6:43pm

'mids
I've had an MLD Supermid out in extremely harsh winds, to the point where I was holding on to the center pole most of the night, praying to the wind gods to spare me my shelter. They did! The...

In GEAR » TT Stratospire 1 vs Duomid
April 25, 5:15pm

Exofficio
I like the Exofficio Trip'r shirts, similar to the Airstrip but without the big ol' chest pockets. I'm 6'1" and the medium fits well. Can be had for a good deal through Sierra...

In GEAR » Long sleeve shirt for SOBO PCT 2012 hike!
April 23, 10:10pm

Ruta Locura
Ruta Locura makes nice carbon fiber poles. I have one for a Supermid, it's great http://rutalocura.com/Tent_Poles.html

In GEAR » Pole recommendation for DuoMID
April 22, 10:36pm

Coupon
I have a 10%, not great but better than nothing. PM me if interested

In Gear Deals » Campsaver coupon??
April 20, 9:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Tommy Franzen

Tommy Franzen has posted no reviews.