Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Steven Adeff (TinCanFury) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Boston
About Me Steven Adeff has not added a biography yet.
CityBoston
StateMA
My PDF Gear ListMy Overall Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Adeff

Showing 101 - 110 of 555 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...56

Forum » Thread

Pinnacle
GoLite have renamed their Jam/Pinnacle/etc backpack series to the Jam with a volume number. They were previously all essentially the same pack at various volumes. I have an OLD Pinnacle (4400cu/...

In Gear Deals » New GoLite
February 23, 7:09am

Cabela's employee pricing
via slickdeals, http://slickdeals.net/f/5745840-Cabela-s-Employee-Pricing-Sale

In Gear Deals » Cabela's employee pricing
December 26, 7:29am

I like their marketing change
The Pinnacle is now the Jam 70L... I have the older Pinnacle without hip-belt pockets and with mesh side pockets, big fan. seems like an excellent deal.

In Gear Deals » Golite Jam
December 06, 10:58am

thoughts of a 'nitpicky' engineer
The Zpacks, from the photos, is sort of a hybrid, as the zipper is along the back. That said, compressed down does not insulate to any significant degree (at that point it's just like having a...

In GEAR » Nitpicking Zpacks vs. Enlightened Revelation Bags
November 15, 11:05am

Re: Unfortunately you are quite correct...
haha! that doesn't inspire confidence! =P I actually am interested, I want to get more into the deep winter stuff in general. Sadly, I'll be out of town that date for a wedding =(

In Gear Deals » Costco Collapsible Aluminum Utility shovel
October 09, 5:40pm

if no tests have been performed...
then the rescue industry just goes by the word of the manufacturer that their shovel is "strong enough"/"reliable enough"? that alone seems rather sketchy to me. I hear what ...

October 09, 5:31pm

rescue?
so it sounds like about the same weight as the lighter but with a shorter handle models. only a few ounces different. what determines its "rescue" rating? does that make it any more or...

October 09, 5:15pm

ill check next time i go, unless someone beats me to it...
I'll probably buy a pair anyway, as far as i can tell $10 a shovel for these is a really good price just to keep in the car.

October 09, 5:06pm

Costco Collapsible Aluminum Utility shovel
Random Costco find of the week, two pack aluminum "utility" shovels. 3 piece, ~1.3lb each according to packaging, $19.99. Anyone know how this compares to BPL standards for a winter sh...

October 09, 10:58am

did you guys make it out?
I've had some packed weekends and haven't been able to make it out lately =(

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » White Mountains NH Weekend loop? 4x4k's
September 22, 6:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Adeff

Steven Adeff has posted no reviews.