Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken K (TheFatBoy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale St. Louis
About Me Ken K has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken K

Showing 101 - 110 of 424 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...43

Forum » Thread

I'll believe it when I see it.
Holding judgement until the product actually hits the market... too many "coming soon" products never see the light of day. But if it works, and it's safe, and it's clean, and...

In GEAR » NeverWet superhydrophobic spray on coating
November 23, 8:06pm

Four years later?
I suppose it's possible, but it's a long shot... Might want to PM him as he's probably not following this particular thread anymore. On edit: By the way, the Gear Swap forum might h...

In GEAR » FS Gear
November 23, 5:48pm

Awesome!
That is awesome news! I really appreciate that he is REALLY out there doing it unaided. I like Bear Grylls, but I like the Les Stroud adventures a whole lot more. Thanks for the heads-up!

In Chaff » Les Stroud returns
November 22, 11:30pm

Backcountry Boiler by Boilerwerks?
Is this it? http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=42794

In GEAR » What Stove was it?
November 22, 4:34pm

Narrow minded.
How very narrow minded, Franco. Never considered that maybe a dude like me has the perfect dive knife to go with those pink ones? Or maybe the blue set would make my eyes pop like?

In Chaff » Gift idea for the outdoor lady
November 21, 11:12pm

Re: My President
>> "the Obama Admin moved to help protect this "shuffling" behavior. just saying..." > Money has nothing to do "protecting" pedophiles. So do you think tha...

In Chaff » Convicted pedophile shuffled between Scout troops in Canada, U.S.
November 21, 9:41pm

Great intent, but question usefulness
I love the intent, and there's a lot of ingenious thinking there, but I think the quality and quantity of light is diminished by being in the bag. It looks like a nightlight... Not enough lig...

In GEAR » LuminAID: An Inflatable Solar Light
November 21, 5:32pm

Photon X-light
The little Photon X-Light is just pure awesome... Hung as a lantern, it will light up my whole tent. The glow-in-the-dark case means I can see it at night. It provides enough light for most camp...

In GEAR » Post something SMALL that works for you. Mine: a pen
November 20, 8:53pm

PIF
Having been on both ends of a couple PIF threads, I must agree that this is a great community. Sure, we have our spats, but in the end, I think we're all good people doing good things for good...

In Chaff » Pat yourselves on the back.
November 19, 10:06pm

Another vote for Walmart
I picked up a $15 food scale from Walmart. Up to 5kg in 1 gram increments (also does ounces to the tenth and pounds to the hundredth). Instant gratification. Didn't need to wait 4 weeks for an ...

In GEAR » weight scales
November 18, 9:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Ken K

Ken K has posted no reviews.