BPL Community Profile

Chris Chastain (Thangfish) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale S. Central NC, USA
About Me Chris Chastain has not added a biography yet.
CityCameron
StateNC
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Chastain

Showing 101 - 110 of 251 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...26

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Whats your weight for the big 3+1
> not everyone uses the same set of stakes So true. My 10 stakes in their aloksac ziplock weigh 1.6oz and are always included in my shelter weight.

In GEAR » Whats your weight for the big 3+1
April 17, 5:09pm

Re: Dr Bronner's or Baking Soda?
> You could use baking soda to snuff out a kitchen grease/oil fire. You think so? Try it some time... outside please. A grease fire in the kitchen is easily and quickly extinguished by sim...

In GEAR » Dr Bronner's or Baking Soda?
April 16, 8:15pm

Re: Re: Re: Dr Bronner's or Baking Soda?
> You can also use it to put out fires, although I haven't had to use it for that purpose before. What, do you get it in 50# sacks or something? What kind of fire would you use baking so...

In GEAR » Dr Bronner's or Baking Soda?
April 16, 3:49pm

Re: Re: Tyvek jacket (not)? - Yanks?
Hell, I didn't even bother to look that closely. They look just like Tyvek to me, and the weight seemed about right, and a couple of the guys mentioned they got them there, so I just skimmed...

In GEAR » Tyvek jacket?
April 15, 5:16pm

Re: Re: Tyvek jacket? - Yanks?
> Like Barry, I bought mine at www.sportshell.com Ok, thanks. Here it is: Yankz NON-Tyvek jackets

In GEAR » Tyvek jacket?
April 15, 4:48pm

to the top
to the top

In User Test Forum » Embedded Link
April 15, 4:46pm

Re: Re: Tyvek jacket
> Favored by women of a certain age.

In GEAR » Tyvek jacket?
April 15, 3:54pm

Sizing makes more sense now.

In GEAR » Tyvek jacket?
April 14, 3:29pm

Re: Eco mesh pants
Zack, That IS quite a testament! Edit: I just ordered a pair to try, based on that statement.

In GEAR » RailRider Pants?
April 14, 2:58pm

Steven, I don't know Yanks and couldn't find anything via Google. Is it an outfitter?

In GEAR » Tyvek jacket?
April 14, 2:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Chastain

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Dirty Girl Gaiters
Dirty Girl Gaiters are cheap, light, breathable, simple and dang cool looking. What else could you ask for in the way of general usage ultralight backpacking gaiters? Only one thing... I wish they wo...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
October 27, 10:07pm