Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rakesh Malik (Tamerlin) - BPL Guest

My Locale Cascadia
About Me Rakesh Malik has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.WhiteCranePhotography.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rakesh Malik

Showing 101 - 110 of 738 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...74

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Analog Watch
"My solution is to remove all the band and pins, drill a hole on the pin arms for a loop of strong cord (you can just enlargen the pin holes), and hang the watch around my neck inside my shirt...

In GEAR » Analog Watch
March 14, 2:00pm

Re: Re: Why mids?
"With a larger mid like this one, I am not sure what the solution is unless you tied two poles together and used two sets (?)." There are a few asymmetric designs out there that might ...

In Editor's Roundtable » MLD SuperMid SpotLite Review
March 07, 1:33pm

Re: Take a look
I don't use a stuff sack any longer, but I do find that squashing my sleeping bag makes packing it easier. It really doesn't want to stay squashed, so stuffing things in it didn't end u...

In GEAR » Thoughts on Compression sacks?
February 23, 3:02pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how cold can you use a liquid feed canister stove?
"Now I can go back to my secret testing on hydrogen filled backpacking canisters." And thus was born the Hindenberg backpacking stove.

In GEAR » how cold can you use a liquid feed canister stove?
February 17, 12:14pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tent SOTMR
"Oh, and I'd like to see the GoLite Shangri-la 1 too." I as well. I'd also like to add the Sierra Designs Origami and Mountain Guide tarps to the list, though the latter might ...

In GEAR » When is the Tent SOTMR coming out?
February 16, 8:38pm

Re: Re: HJ's blog
"I like the link. I don't go there very often, but once I a while I do go take a peek. Much more convenient than adding a bookmark to my browser. And it is pretty easy to ignore it and not...

In GEAR » Borde "Bomb" Stove Group Buy?
February 16, 2:13pm

Re: Re: Re: HJ's blog
"Well, not quite correct. We automatically include your user name, your locale and your avatar with every posting." If it included (optionally) a link to one's web site, I would ag...

February 16, 1:43pm

Re: HJ's blog
"Only 2 or 3? Really? Everyone of your posts has a link to your blog! Or do you not count your blue tag as a link?" That response makes no sense in the context of what you quoted. &...

February 16, 1:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Backcountry Boiler Mk II available!
Nice setup, James! I think there's a lot of potential in the BCB, beyond boiling water by taking advantage of the fact that you can put a second pot on top. When I get mine, one thing I'll ...

In GEAR » Backcountry Boiler Mk II available!
February 15, 5:41pm

Re: Re: Merrill
The Foveon sensors are wonderful, but Sigma's going to need some serious economies of scale in order to get its prices in line with the likes of the Nex and micro 4/3 families, or a willingness...

In Photography » New Sigma DP : DP1M & DP2M
February 15, 4:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Rakesh Malik

Rakesh Malik has posted no reviews.