Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Sean Smith (Spookykinkajou) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sean Smith hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Sean Smith has not added a biography yet.
CityNY
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sean Smith

Showing 101 - 110 of 127 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Forum » Thread

where's the cap4?
I thought there was the cap 4 hoody, but am unable to find it on their site. I'd love the fishnet stuff but am unable to get it as far as I can tell in the states and it is also extremely ex...

In GEAR » Help me find my perfect baselayer
February 19, 12:54pm

Help me find my perfect baselayer
I had 4 days of testing this weekend in pretty cold conditions in the adirondacks and have narrowed it down to what I think will probably be the perfect baselayer for my needs. This baselayer is...

In GEAR » Help me find my perfect baselayer
February 19, 12:37pm

WTB: -10F down bag size long +6' and women's length 5'6"
prefer ultralight 800+ or higher fillpower. let me know what you have!

In Gear Swap » WTB: -10F down bag size long +6' and women's length 5'6"
February 12, 12:15pm

chamois cream
the guerney goo looks interesting, but it's really easy to make your own as well. It's A LOT cheaper and will work just as well if you use the right stuff.

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Bike's on the way - what else do I need to get Bikepacking?
February 04, 11:28am

bib shorts
bib shorts are the way to go. good choice. if you want to just cut to the chase and get the best and most comfortable available get the FI.UNO s5 by assos. size up from the typical USA sizing. ...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Bike's on the way - what else do I need to get Bikepacking?
February 04, 11:25am

FS: Big Agnes Seedhouse SL2 + footprint
Brand new, with tags. Never even removed from stuff sack. Received as a warranty replacement from the original model and never got around to using it. I've had it for about 6 months stored i...

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Seedhouse SL2 + footprint
February 04, 6:26am

bike
lezyne pump is my favorite as well...the flexible hose makes a world of difference. Roadmorph by topeak is another that's even better but it's heavier and quite large but fits the frame ni...

January 30, 1:34pm

Treksta Evolution Mid GTX Men's size 11.5
Used for one 20+ mile hike in the snow and worn two times on city streets testing out. A nearly perfect shoe for me, but it does not feel right unfortunately in a few spots. It's very comfo...

In Gear Swap » Treksta Evolution Mid GTX Men's size 11.5
January 30, 6:25am

price drop to $70

In Gear Swap » FS: Icebreaker women's winter hip lenth jacket size S
January 28, 8:35pm

FS: Icebreaker women's winter hip lenth jacket size S
SOLD Size small women's Icebreaker 380 weight merino wool jacket. Windrpoof. Excellent condition. Worn only a few times. $80 shipped with tracking. paypal preferred. click on the pho...

In Gear Swap » FS: Icebreaker women's winter hip lenth jacket size S
January 27, 10:39am

All Reader Reviews by Sean Smith

Sean Smith has posted no reviews.