BPL Community Profile

Pamela Wyant (RiverRunner) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pamela Wyant hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Pamela Wyant has not added a biography yet.
StateWest Virginia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Pamela Wyant

Showing 101 - 110 of 321 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...33

Forum » Thread

Re: Patagonia Wool 1 is coming!
"Interesting that this free site has so much about the past OR show and all we have gotten here is three items so far." Other than the Patagonia Wool 1, it isn't too surprising fro...

In GEAR » Patagonia Wool 1
December 30, 3:33pm

Nice
Great setup Allison.

In GEAR » Airing out my sleep system
December 30, 3:05pm

Whew! It's not our fault at all.
"But he said new evidence continues to pile up, pointing to the detrimental health effects of bisphenol A on adults. "There's new science coming out on a weekly basis pointing to t...

In GEAR » Beer Cans being used as cooking pots.
December 30, 2:51pm

Warmfront
I really like the Warmfront along with arm warmers for hiking in cold weather. My pack keeps my back warm enough and the Warmfront and arm warmers add just the right amount of warmth to keep me com...

In GEAR » calling all gearheads!
December 28, 2:10pm

Agree it's likely the lid
I agree it's likely the lid which is probably venting a bit as altitude changes, probably just giving off vapors which then condense. I have not had trouble carrying alcohol fuel in squirt t...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Containers with HEET bringing on a sweat?
December 09, 10:27am

A shame really
I'd like to see the Sierra Designs down sleepies made again. I got a pair & love them, but can't find a pair to buy for my cold sleeping friend anywhere. I just hope I never wear mi...

In Make Your Own Gear » Down Booties
December 08, 5:12pm

Re: Re: Trekking pole grommet
"Thanks. A picture says a thousand words! Western West Virginia, eh? I've never been to W. Virginia -- hope to visit one day. Almost heaven, per J. Denver. :)" You're welcom...

In GEAR » Questions for Ye Rainbow / DR Users
December 08, 4:33pm

Re: Trekking pole grommet
Ben, You can see my report here: http://tinyurl.com/5652mf There is a photo showing the grommet with the caption underneath saying "Center trekking pole attachment", which I now ...

December 08, 1:04pm

Redesigned since then
Ben, The Double Rainbow was redesigned after the video was made, in part due to it and due to my experience in testing for BackpackGearTest.org where a similar thing happened and damaged the lon...

December 08, 12:19pm

Which is the lesser evil?
Nice article Mike, and something to really think hard about, but Leave No Trace also discourages picking leaves. I have to wonder in a high use area if the damage to the vegetation wouldn't be...

In Philosophy & Technique » BP 101 - Washing Your Bottom W/O TP
December 08, 11:26am

All Reader Reviews by Pamela Wyant

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Photon Freedom Micro (White)
Santa brought me one of these for Christmas, and it has quickly become my favorite light. For it's weight it's amazingly bright. I used it to night hike a half mile or so last weekend. Th...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
February 05, 1:35am