BPL Community Profile

Richard Cullip (RichardCullip) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale San Diego County
About Me Richard Cullip has not added a biography yet.
CityPoway
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Cullip

Showing 101 - 110 of 218 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Re: Iphone 5 charging and New Board Case
Jay, I'm trying to run down an iPhone 4 to borrow for a sunny hour or so to test my panels/circuit board setup. I'm still wondering if the new iPhone 5 Lightning connection is doing somethi...

In Make Your Own Gear » Project: 4oz 1A USB Charger
December 11, 8:40am

Re: My PowerFilm lightening steps
I have not yet been successful charging my iPhone 5 with my 5W PowerFilm Solar Panel and Jay's nifty little circuit board. This has led me to wandering around cyberspace reading lots of info on...

December 06, 11:01pm

Re: Re: Re: My PowerFilm lightening steps
Thanks for the troubleshooting tips, Jay. I did manage to measure the total voltage on my PowerFilm unit, before the clouds rolled in this afternoon, and it came in ranging btwn 18.0V and 18.8V...

December 04, 3:50pm

The good news - The sun finally came out in San Diego and I got to run the first test charge into my iPhone5. Without the phone plugged in, I get a nice steady green light and the USB connector is ...

December 04, 11:58am

Re: Wanted: ULA CDT pack
I hope you find one. I love mine.

In Gear Swap » Wanted: ULA CDT pack
December 03, 10:49pm

I love my Railriders Adventure Khaki Pants
A year or so ago, I swapped over from convertable pants to Railriders Adventure Khaki Pants. Love them. I mostly swapped over to long pants for sun protection with a side benefit of saving a bit of...

In GEAR » Good light hiking pants
December 01, 11:07am

Making slow progress. I found my wiring error (had it wired up backwards) and now can get the green light to come on and signify success. Verified that the output is 5V. However, due to a cloudy da...

November 29, 3:07pm

What's wrong with a match?
I use a match to light my alcohol stove. I'v e got a mini Bic lighter as backup fire starter but I like the simplicity of a match. One per meal isn't much of a weight burden.

In GEAR » Embarrassing noob alky stove question...
November 29, 9:35am

Re: ZPacks Footbox
I used my ZPacks 30 deg quilt for the first time in Sept on a 5day GTW backpack. I was amazed at the light weight of this quilt and had no problem fitting my feet (size 8) into the footbox. In fact...

In GEAR » Flat foot box on Zpacks bags compared to other types. Thoughts?
November 28, 10:32pm

Re: Re: My PowerFilm lightening steps
Thanks Al. My apologies for calling you George in previous posts and PM's P.S. I'm going to show my ignorance here and ask, is there a proper way to connect Jay's USB charging circ...

November 27, 5:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Cullip

Richard Cullip has posted no reviews.