BPL Community Profile

Richard Cullip (RichardCullip) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale San Diego County
About Me Richard Cullip has not added a biography yet.
CityPoway
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Cullip

Showing 101 - 110 of 222 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...23

Forum » Thread

Re: Caldera cone Question?
Like Bob, I only boil water and never need more than 500ml. However, I've opted for the slightly bigger 900ml Evernew wide Ultralight Ti pot. The wider diameter allows me to fit in my alcohol b...

In GEAR » Caldera cone Question?
December 27, 4:01pm

Re: Getting older, as good as u were 10 years ago?
Better than I was 10 years ago but not as good as I was 40 years ago. I'm back into backpacking after a 30 year hiatus and, I must say, the modern ultralight gear has enabled this 60+ year old...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Getting older, as good as u were 10 years ago?
December 27, 10:00am

Re: Sawyer Inline Versus Steripen
i use both. I've got my Sawyer filter setup as a 3 liter gravity feed system which I use in the evening when I arrive at camp. This gives me enough water for the evening meal and for breakfast ...

In GEAR » Sawyer Inline Versus Steripen
December 20, 4:27pm

Re: found superlight wet wipes, can you beat this?
Where's Mike Clelland when you need him......

In GEAR » found superlight wep wipes, can you beat this?
December 16, 8:47am

Re: Iphone 5 charging and New Board Case
Jay, I'm trying to run down an iPhone 4 to borrow for a sunny hour or so to test my panels/circuit board setup. I'm still wondering if the new iPhone 5 Lightning connection is doing somethi...

In Make Your Own Gear » Project: 4oz 1A USB Charger
December 11, 8:40am

Re: My PowerFilm lightening steps
I have not yet been successful charging my iPhone 5 with my 5W PowerFilm Solar Panel and Jay's nifty little circuit board. This has led me to wandering around cyberspace reading lots of info on...

December 06, 11:01pm

Re: Re: Re: My PowerFilm lightening steps
Thanks for the troubleshooting tips, Jay. I did manage to measure the total voltage on my PowerFilm unit, before the clouds rolled in this afternoon, and it came in ranging btwn 18.0V and 18.8V...

December 04, 3:50pm

Re: My PowerFilm lightening steps
The good news - The sun finally came out in San Diego and I got to run the first test charge into my iPhone5. Without the phone plugged in, I get a nice steady green light and the USB connector is ...

December 04, 11:58am

Re: Wanted: ULA CDT pack
I hope you find one. I love mine.

In Gear Swap » Wanted: ULA CDT pack
December 03, 10:49pm

I love my Railriders Adventure Khaki Pants
A year or so ago, I swapped over from convertable pants to Railriders Adventure Khaki Pants. Love them. I mostly swapped over to long pants for sun protection with a side benefit of saving a bit of...

In GEAR » Good light hiking pants
December 01, 11:07am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Cullip

Richard Cullip has posted no reviews.