Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

J R (RavenUL) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale J R hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J R has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J R

Showing 101 - 110 of 421 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...43

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Cadion
If your dealing with really nasty dust, your right, mesh isnt really a good idea. If you really want leather uppers and if they fit your feet, Merrell makes a shoes called the "Chameleon Wrap Le...

In GEAR » Warm weather hiking boots
October 20, 12:43pm

Re: Cadion
Unlike Roger who can magically broadstroke a pair of shoes in 3 words or less, I have abit more to say that hopefully will help you out. What is an appropriate weight for one person may not be a...

In GEAR » Warm weather hiking boots
October 20, 12:18pm

Re: The Atom
I assume you mean break it open and use it as a magnifying lens? I cant figure out how to access it otherwise. I thnk Im gonna get one or two more and keep them in emergency kits.

In GEAR » 1 oz. headlamp
October 20, 10:29am

Re: 1 oz. headlamp
Picked up my new Atom headlamp. Its a $10 powerhouse! My only issue with it is it has only two settings - off and on. Otherwise it looks to be just the ticket for everything I need.

In GEAR » 1 oz. headlamp
October 19, 10:18pm

Re: Re: Re: 1 oz. headlamp
My problem with the scout is repeated and catastrophic destruction of the clip. First the little tangs that mount up to the headband break off, then cracks develop near the hinge, the cracks the...

In GEAR » 1 oz. headlamp
October 19, 1:31pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Taking a puppy backpacking.
I always hike with my dog. I see MORE wild life with him than without him! Again, due in no small part to the fact that a dog has senses far beyond mine and is more alert to scents and sounds I can...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Taking a puppy backpacking.
October 18, 5:05pm

Re: 1 oz. headlamp
My Princeton Tec Scout has just recently broken AGAIN and for the last time... I might swing by BassPro tonight and see if they have any of these. Thanks for the tip.

In GEAR » 1 oz. headlamp
October 18, 4:18pm

Re: Re: Re: GoLite Hex 3 SAGE Pics?
Thanks all. Appreciate the help.

In GEAR » GoLite Hex 3 SAGE Pics?
October 13, 10:31pm

Re: Re: Re: Aerogel
Now, Jason, isnt Aerogel refered to as "solid smoke" due to the fact that it has almost ZERO weight and is the lightest non-gasseous substances on earth? "Aerogel is the lightest and lowest-dens...

In Make Your Own Gear » Carbon fibre
October 12, 4:49pm

GoLite Hex 3 SAGE Pics?
Anyone out there have any "real world" pictures of the Hex3 in sage? Im curious as to how natural/neutral the color is.

In GEAR » GoLite Hex 3 SAGE Pics?
October 12, 4:22pm

All Reader Reviews by J R

J R has posted no reviews.