BPL Community Profile

Dave . (Ramapo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me This user does not want you to know his biography.
CityBurlington, VT
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave .

Showing 101 - 110 of 759 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...76

Forum » Thread

Inov-8s & orthotics
>>The orthotics are hard plastic and run and 3/4 of the length of my foot. But the hallmark feature of Inov-8s are their super-flexible soles, right? Replacing that with a stiff piece of p...

In GEAR » Trail runners that work well with orthotics
March 02, 12:28pm

Trail runners that work well with orthotics
I wonder if anyone here on the forums has any experience with trail runners that work well with prescription orthotics. I fractured my accessory navicular a few years ago. Just went for an x-ray...

In GEAR » Trail runners that work well with orthotics
March 02, 10:15am

Sharpening Convex Blades
Here is a series of videos (quite good I think) on how to sharpen a convex blade. The tools required are minimal and inexpensive. The last video is about maintaining the edge while out in the backc...

In GEAR » Wood cutting knife?
February 24, 8:18am

books
I'll take four: Wilderness Navigator Lip Smackin Vegetarian Backpacking Lighten Up! Conditioning for Outdoor Fitness Let me know what your email is please.

In Gear Swap » FS-BOOKS, DVD'S, TOPO MAP SOFTWARE
February 21, 9:26pm

Corkscrew?
Seriously? Where wine bottles are concerned, all you need is the shoe. Forget the pen and corkscrew: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtjMKFn9IGE Know more, carry less etc. etc.

In GEAR » Wenger Evo S18 Pocket Knife
February 20, 6:31am

This kind of thread...
...makes me want to run screaming into the woods and never come back. "He used my picture. My rights have been violated. Wah." Get real.

In GEAR » SMD Lunar Solo E misinformation/copyright infringement
February 09, 8:58am

WBBB
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » WBBB Hammock For Sale.
December 19, 6:23pm

Thanks Larry
Good to know. Maybe I got a lemon. Still, even if the knives are of identical quality now, I'd prefer to go with the Gossman. I like buying direct from small businesses. I can pick up the ph...

In Chaff » New Meaning to, "I Love this Knife."
November 17, 7:50am

RAT
I just like softer carbon steels, Larry. Easier to maintain - especially while out and about backpacking. And the RAT blade I had experience with came with a really dull edge. Maybe there have b...

In Chaff » New Meaning to, "I Love this Knife."
November 16, 12:28pm

Re: Fritz Handel of BushBuddy
Excellent! Thanks for doing that Hendrik. "...fractional reserve banking is the biggest scam of all time, so don't participate in your own enslavement." Reading that makes me ve...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
November 16, 9:27am

All Reader Reviews by Dave .

Dave . has posted no reviews.