Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dave . (Ramapo) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Dave . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me This user does not want you to know his biography.
CityBurlington, VT
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave .

Showing 101 - 110 of 764 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...77

Forum » Thread

Re: Pussy.
You can have her for free. Bad attitude included.

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent DR, Granite Gear, Osprey
March 15, 12:44pm

Re: FS: Tarptent DR, Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian & Vapor Day, Osprey, Torsolite
James, I'm pretty sure I still have it. But I'll have to double check. If you're interested, send me an email: dhorton79 AT gmail DOT com.

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent DR, Granite Gear, Osprey
March 15, 12:39pm

Wolves
>>Why don't you guys get off the internet and go for a hike. Can't. The wolves might get me.

In Chaff » Wolves kill teacher in Alaska
March 12, 2:08pm

Wolves
>>Feel free to correct my spewing. Show us what you know and how being partially eaten by wolves is okay. It is okay to be eaten by wolves. It is not okay to think that you have a r...

In Chaff » Wolves kill teacher in Alaska
March 12, 1:43pm

Re: orthotics and inov-8
Huh. Well that's encouraging. I assumed I was going to need a deeper shoe in order to accomodate the orthotics. We'll see I suppose. It's all speculation until I get them. I'l...

In GEAR » Trail runners that work well with orthotics
March 02, 1:46pm

Inov-8s & orthotics
>>The orthotics are hard plastic and run and 3/4 of the length of my foot. But the hallmark feature of Inov-8s are their super-flexible soles, right? Replacing that with a stiff piece of p...

March 02, 12:28pm

Trail runners that work well with orthotics
I wonder if anyone here on the forums has any experience with trail runners that work well with prescription orthotics. I fractured my accessory navicular a few years ago. Just went for an x-ray...

March 02, 10:15am

Sharpening Convex Blades
Here is a series of videos (quite good I think) on how to sharpen a convex blade. The tools required are minimal and inexpensive. The last video is about maintaining the edge while out in the backc...

In GEAR » Wood cutting knife?
February 24, 8:18am

books
I'll take four: Wilderness Navigator Lip Smackin Vegetarian Backpacking Lighten Up! Conditioning for Outdoor Fitness Let me know what your email is please.

In Gear Swap » FS-BOOKS, DVD'S, TOPO MAP SOFTWARE
February 21, 9:26pm

Corkscrew?
Seriously? Where wine bottles are concerned, all you need is the shoe. Forget the pen and corkscrew: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtjMKFn9IGE Know more, carry less etc. etc.

In GEAR » Wenger Evo S18 Pocket Knife
February 20, 6:31am

All Reader Reviews by Dave .

Dave . has posted no reviews.