BPL Community Profile

Philip Delvoie (PhilipD) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Ontario, Canada
About Me Philip Delvoie has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Philip Delvoie

Showing 101 - 110 of 193 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Forum » Thread

Winter Bivy
Thom, Definitely looking forward to some specs and your thoughts once you receive and...especially...get a chance to test out your new bivy.

In GEAR » Winter Bivy Sack Suggestions
October 22, 11:30am

Ramen Noodles
"Ramen is evil..." But ohh so good. I usually add dehydrated meat and veggies to mine to spice it up a bit. I use half to 3/4's of the flavor packet and the kind I buy comes wit...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Ramen Noodles
October 20, 8:04am

My thoughts on shells
Like the series and definitely enjoy reading your blog David. Good stuff. Definitely a regular stop for me when browsing.

In GEAR » My thoughts on shells
October 20, 7:14am

Ottawa-Temiskaming Highland Trail
Doug, Nice. Just took a browse through the site and the trail descriptions. Definitely on my list of trails now to do here in Ontario.

In Post-Trip Reports » Ottawa-Temiskaming Highland Trail
October 17, 2:48pm

Alcohol Stove Fuel Quantity
James, For me I find I don't want to bother with recovery...so I have worked out how much fuel I need in most cases per boil and just let it go out on it's own. Recently I have been...

In GEAR » Alcohol Stove Fuel Quantity
October 13, 9:46am

Just 3 More Days to Go...
Wow. Looking forward to this trip report Ben. Have a great and...most importantly safe...trip.

In Chaff » Just 3 More Days to Go...
October 09, 6:31pm

Algonquin Park - Sept 24-26, 2010 - Ontario, Canada
Tom, The trailstar is pretty easy to put up. I lay it out with the door facing the direction I want....then I loosely stake out the 4 sides and then put the center pole in. Once the center po...

In Post-Trip Reports » Algonquin Park - Sept 24-26, 2010 - Ontario, Canada.
October 09, 6:23pm

Re: Algonquin Park - Sept 24-26, 2010 - Ontario, Canada
Thanks for the comments. Was definitely a great trip. I love the park this time of year once the crowds are gone. Steve, First night was at Clara lake. There are only two sites on that lak...

October 09, 12:41pm

Lost Creek Ch-Ch-Changing
Great pictures Christopher. Beautiful part of the country. Looks like you had a great trip.

In Post-Trip Reports » Lost Creek Ch-Ch-Changing
October 08, 7:02am

Algonquin Park - Sept 24-26, 2010 - Ontario, Canada.
Algonquin Provincial Park - Western Uplands Hiking Trail September 24th-26th, 2010 2nd loop - 55 kms (34 miles) This was a 3 day/2 night trip my friend Earl and I did in late September up in A...

October 05, 7:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Philip Delvoie

Philip Delvoie has posted no reviews.