Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

john Tier (Peter_pan) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Co-Owner Jacks 'R' Better, LLC, VA
About Me Co-Owner of Jacks 'R' Better LLC
Citywilliamsburg
StateVA
My Website URLhttp://www.jacksrbetter.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by john Tier

Showing 101 - 110 of 251 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...26

Forum » Thread

JRB Hood
Simon, You can wear the black side out on the kelly hood.... This works especially well if you have put omni tape on the back of the collar on any vest, jacket or sleep shirt that you wish to at...

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Sycamore, WM Meltdown, OR Sun Hat
July 21, 5:26pm

Shenandoah sale
If you are considering this quilt don't miss the JRB Firecracker Sale.... 2-6 July... Pan

In GEAR » JRB Shenandoah what to you think?
July 01, 8:10pm

Firecracker Sale
Watch for that quilt during JRB's 4th of July Firecracker Sale ....2-6 July. Pan

In Gear Swap » WTB: JRB Springer
June 30, 6:21pm

BB bottom
Te-wa, I have no issue with the use of fractional under quilts...In fact on occassion JRB make them as special offer/runs. There are sevral folk on HF that have posted the same good results w...

In Gear Swap » wtb:underquilt for blackbird hammock
June 17, 4:26am

BB bottom
Te - wa, You post above...."FYI, the footbox of the BB prevents most full length quilts from being very useful at the foot end" is an erronous statement. The bottom of the BB is a s...

June 16, 7:31pm

UQ for BB
Shameless promo.... but there are not many hammockers, esp with BBs on this site.... Pick any JRB standard size quilt for an excellent fit, and proven performance ... State of the art are the Mt Wa...

June 16, 3:11pm

Huge Girth
Joe, It will add 18 inches to your 59 inch wide quilt, if modified with full length omni tape for a total girth of 77 inches.... FWIW, that is enough girth to seve as a winter overbag over mo...

In Make Your Own Gear » Quilt Advice
May 12, 2:24pm

6th Annual Trail Days Sale
Jacks 'R' Better,LLC has again opened its annual Trail Days sale to the internet so those unable to get to the Big Party in Damascus Virginia can also receive the sale prices.... The Tra...

In Gear Deals » 6th Annual Trail Days Sale
May 07, 8:49am

Quilt ratings
Dan, et al, JRB ratings assume you are in a protected shelter of some type(Tarp, tent,hammock) out of the wind and in seasonal base layer...Appropriate head gear is required... you should have i...

In GEAR » Why a quilt?
May 03, 6:11pm

Bottom Side Insulation
Nate, et al, One has to screw up pretty badly to get an under quilt wet on a hammock under an adequately sized and pitched tarp. In several hundred nights nights of hammock camping, most in the...

In GEAR » how to hammock camp?
May 01, 8:15am

All Reader Reviews by john Tier

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Equinox Silnylon Poncho
Agree with Richard on the mods.... all easy to do....I've had the extended length model for over 4 years and it is super through the mid season.... and yes it will cover a HH. Here is my mod......

In Clothing - Raingear
September 22, 6:10pm